TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 104 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 pm 

Danica also makes the 2014 Sprint Unlimited.

:p

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 am 

I was sitting about 200 feet down towards turn one from where the car went into the fence, I got it all on video. I cannot describe how scared I was, my family and I sat in the stands for a good 45 minutes just in shock, like many other people, I still am having a hard time getting my head around it...

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm 

They should stop using spotters in ARCA. Nobody listens to them anyway.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:28 am 

Finally got my first win in the legends on Saturday night at Concord Speedway. :D :flag:

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 pm 

I always enjoyed Ralph's commentary with the AMA racing, he's genuinely excited about what's happening on the track and the emotion isn't fabricated.

Like Dr. Jerry's commentary is awful. Heavy contact, car upside down, rolling... yawn.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:01 pm 

trout wrote:
to be fair, ty came down as if nobody was there

Apparently this was the only other person watching the race.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 pm 

That was two young kids being aggressive on the last lap and neither of them gave an inch. You'd all be bitching if Ty won for Elliot being a pussy and not dumping him.

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:27 am 

I remember being at Daytona in July... 2005? I think the race got over around 1:30-2am.

Stewart won, climbed into the flag stand.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm 

Wasn't Kenseth the reason NASCAR implemented the chase? I would love to see him wrap up the championship at Phoenix just to rub it in their faces.

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 am 

Had to chuckle a bit at the quote painted on the wall behind Harvick's car.

:lol:

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 pm 

If I ever won the Powerball or Mega Millions I'd bring back the IROC Series.

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 am 

If Austin Dillon dominates speedweeks I'm calling BS on NASCAR.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 am 

I like everything MINUS the last race winner take all…

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:48 pm 

Nah, NASCAR stated that they have to attempt all the regular season races to be considered for the Chase.

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 am 

I like Bestwick because it's genuine emotion. Sadler's crash in '03 for example was one of his better calls… The Nationwide finish at Daytona in 2012 was great. An example of bad play by play would be Dr. Jerry's career in the booth… Whether there was emotion or not it didn't come through in his cal...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2014
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 pm 

I think he quit after Larry Hollenbeck tried to kill him in '09.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 pm 

Currently sitting 2nd in the overall Legends Winter Nationals points in Semi-Pro... One race to go and the leader and I are only separated by 4 points (2 positions) If I win the race I'll win the title. Never wanted anything so bad in my life. If you believe in God plz pray. :p

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 pm 

Well… taller spoiler, no ride height rule (not sure that'll change much), the square edge on the front splitter, the pan under the front of the car, and the new rear facia.

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:56 pm 

Tapered spacer is a bad idea, but a totally new engine wouldn't be bad. I think reduction in horsepower is a great idea if they couple it with a reduction in aero dependency as well. Do something a long the lines of the power that the IROC cars had. And just because they said 'aero changes' doesn't ...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 am 

Talking about the big TV… Been racing Legends at the 1/5 mile short track behind the back straight at Texas since Tuesday, won 3 in a row over there! We ran on the 1/4 mile between Cup practice and qualifying today and ended up with the overall championship for the series. :D Made it up on Big Hoss....
Page 2 of 6 [ Search found 104 matches ]