All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 15 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 am 

Fantastic opening post.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:13 am 

Beaver Dragon wrote:
quick and gets it done. nothing wrong with that.
Try telling my girlfriend that :lol:

Looking forward to this race. Although the cars will be on the limiter for most of that straight i fear.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 am 

They should just give new teams unlimited testing in their first year. Their budgets should prevent non stop testing.

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 am 

Not surprised. He has nothing else to prove. Why waste your life doing the same thing over and over. Glad to see someone retire young. MotoGP is incredibly dull now. Too many electronics. The bikes change setup for each individual corner on the track via GPS....that is just plain stupid. Remove all ...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 am 

Been watching a lot of old F1 videos on Youtube. Made me realise how awesome Jean Alesi actually was and how completely rubbish Damon Hill was.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:11 am 

Why are we putting results in this thread. There is another thread to avoid spoilers.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am 

An interesting first hand account on corner marshalling:

http://www.gizmag.com/adventures-f1-corners/29185/

Always wondered how they operated.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:32 am 

Mattzel89 wrote:
[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x166mxo_2913-izod-indycar-series-highlights_auto[/dailymotion]
900 years in the future yet nothing has changed :(

*edit
title read 2913 before

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:00 am 

Reece wrote:
So was a race a couple of hours earlier really worse than no race at all?
Promoters would rather have everyone at the track to not see a race than nobody at the track to see a race. :8: :?

Post subject: Re: The Omega 2015 F1 game
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 am 

1. Australia - Alonso (Mag) 2. Malaysia - Button 3. China - Manor #2 4. Bahrain - Stevens 5. Spain - Perez 6. Monaco - Nasr 7. Canada - Maldonado 8. Austria - Grosjean 9. Great Britain - Hamilton 10. Germany - Rosberg 11. Hungary - Raikkonen 12. Belgium - Vettel 13. Italy - Hulk 14. Singapore - Ricc...

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:20 pm 

Why is it reporters keep asking ex-F1 drivers about F1?

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 pm 

Have always thought they should do a Saturday race. Friday: practice + Quali Saturday: warmup + 1/2 points reverse grid sprint race (carnage!) Sunday: Normal race Glad they are going towards more manual starts. When they banned TC I was quite excited by the prospect of lots of wheelspin and smoke at...

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:14 am 

Has this been discussed?

Apparently the Renaults (or Benetton 2001 depending on who you ask) were launched by Charlie Whiting pushing the button to go which explained their fast starts.

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:16 am 

Reverse grid handicapped start please.

Post subject: Re: MotoGP 2016 Discussion
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 am 

I think Marquez and Stoner could win on the current Ducati. Harder to judge Lorenzo as we have only seen him on that Yamaha and that bike has been relatively consistent through the years. My belief is that Marquez and Stoner can adapt to their machines a lot better than other riders. Will be interes...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 15 matches ]