Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 pm 

Watching it now. That's brilliant.

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:48 am 

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 am 

Randy Bernard finally speaks about the fateful day in Las Vegas To be honest, I think everyone gives him a tough time. Yes, he organized the Vegas race...yes, he put a $5M bet in which Wheldon only took up (Travis Pastrana would have, too, until he broke his ankle)...yes, he implemented double-file...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:39 pm 

Looks like the Dixon's have been quite the unsung heroes in the aftermath of Dan's death, massive respect for them for how they are supporting Susie, Sebasitan & Oliver INDIANAPOLIS -- When Scott Dixon met his new teammate at Target/Chip Ganassi Racing after the 2005 season he wasn't quite sure ...

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 am 

I respect the decision to keep the Vegas thread to show the compassion of this forum during the darker moments in our sport, but does it HAVE to be in the Hall of Fame? Can't we create a new section called the Memorial or something and put it in there? It just feels weird having a fatal accident thr...

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm 

It won't be over yet, next year when commentators sees Caterham, they're going to call it Lotus and when they see Lotus Renault, they're going to call it just Renault. If both teams changes their liveries dramatically, that might stop this happening. so true! And this will apply to amost all commen...

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 pm 

Bring back Mika!

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 am 

No I'm going to base on the fact he's one of the best F1 drivers....... in the 2nd half of 2009 he scored more points than anyone else, yet people judge him on the fact he had an icecream?

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 am 

I love the way people say he's unmotivated. You did see him in the second half of 09 in that shitbox F60, when it was clear he was about to be replaced?

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 pm 

If Bernie figured out that "historic money" crap than he should applie it to historic tracks too!

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:36 pm 

Kimi's new helmet design :)

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm 

And another point I'm going to make that people won't like is - not a single person here gives a fuck where the races are. We just care about the tracks being any good. We don't mind Singapore, or even Turkey (arguably European, but whatever), but yet we bitch constantly about Valencia, and Barcelo...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:01 am 

Sarah Fisher called a press conference in Indianapolis for 2 PM. Josef Newgarden is heading there too...

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm 

Hi Guys, Since that tragic day Ive been thinking about how we can prevent an accident like the one that killed Dan Wheldon. I worked for a good few years as a motorsport journalist and knew Dan pretty well having interviewed him quite a few times. I spoke with him just before his amazing win at Indi...

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:43 pm 

jean alesi to race Indy 500 http://www.lotuscars.com/news/en/alesi-indy500

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 am 

Amazing.... :8: Show this schedule to a hardcore IRL or Champcar fan from 5 or 6 years ago and they'd both be equally be pissed off. The Champcar fan will scream where's my Road America, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Laguna Seca and whatnot... The IRL fan will scream about the lack of ovals..... I know with...

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am 

Okay, I'm just gonna ramble on here 'cause I'm at a loss as to what everyone's expectations are of the IndyCar Series. If I make sense, great, if I don't, feel free to ignore. First of all, there's no argument over the damage that Tony George did in 1995. The story's been told again and again, and w...

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm 

Rumours coming from brazilian press confirm Senna in Williams as titular driver for 2012.

I'll be so happy If confirmed!

http://grandepremio.ig.com.br/formula1/ ... 41720.html

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 am 

TBK should buy Lotus.

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm 

If it's a racecar the best camouflage would be all grey tarmac texture. But you'd never spot it at a Tilke circuit. It's all part of the "safety plan." First, they pave over the entire circuit. Then, they paint the cars to match the tarmac. When you're just getting used to not being able ...
Page 3 of 37 [ Search found 725 matches ]