TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 am 

Scotty wrote:
If a driver, god forbid, is hurt or killed today, everyone here posting about the conditions is going to look pretty fucking moronic.

But since that is not going to happen, the only person who looks silly is you.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:09 am 

If a driver, god forbid, is hurt or killed today, everyone here posting about the conditions is going to look pretty fucking moronic. But since that is not going to happen, the only person who looks silly is you. How do you know that? Because the race is now red flagged, halved points can be reward...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm 

Everyone, I sincerely apologize for everything I said yesterday before the race got on it's way. I was certain that it would not continue after the first red flag. I deeply regret the bad choice of my words, never thought it would be anything else than bad, sarcastic one liner. What a cruel...cruel ...

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:43 am 

is it safe for formula1 to put so many eggs in the same basket? I mean, just imagine that plane crashing.... On that basis then I'll tell every single football manager to put his starting 11 on different coaches/planes each to away games. And hockey too. Unfortunately Lokomotiv Yaroslavl has went t...

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:13 pm 

congratu-fucking-lations F1. The lack of actions from all involving parties costs us another 2 teams and as a result 18 cars in the country they all wish to conquer with F1.... let's give 'em all a big round of applause. http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/article-1352918312723-160724c30000...

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:38 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
so FIA is also a mafia just like FIFA

maFIA

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:38 pm 

Streiff told Le Parisien that Schumacher still can't speak but is beginning to recognize his wife and kids Both Kehm and Saillant have denied this and all the contacts with Streiff ever happened with them, Schumacher or his family. I have to wonder what really is going on. Saillant has tried to fir...

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm 

So in 2015 the Marlboro McLaren livery is shitty?
OK, what ever.

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm 

Jean Todt is not just sitting in his office. He's trying to sue everyone who's saying bad things about F1 or his friends. That has kept him very busy lately. Imagine ten years ago if someone would have said that IRL and CCWS are going to re-unite and have a bigger field than F1, which is struggling ...

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:11 pm 

Poor sod NVirkkula. Seems to be on the ignore's list of a lot of people... http://tbk-light.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9013&start=1940#p838491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Maybe so, or maybe Stefmeister found the news to suit better to this thread. I think you make th...

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:29 pm 

I like this Lotus pitbabe. Think she was in Melbourne too http://cs624327.vk.me/v624327256/2467e/GEu1Y8lmK4U.jpg http://cs623825.vk.me/v623825256/264bd/2bqXSKCvexw.jpg Erm... That's Carmen Jorda, former GP3-driver and development driver for Lotus and colleague of Jolyon Palmer. Never scored a point...

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:39 am 

What's Alonso doing at the moment? Crying, faking another seizure, actually having a seizure, firing his manager or trying to get back to Ferrari?

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 pm 

http://media.giphy.com/media/l41lZVpkxYj70Bgt2/giphy.gif Thanks, really cool gifs. These assholes will never cease to amaze me. Car goes out of shape at 200kph? No problem, I'll keep my foot down while shifting up, and just lightly feather the brake to regain control. Crazy. That's how we do it in ...

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:23 pm 

couldn't resist. :p

Post subject: The 99th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:26 am 

The Indianapolis 500. The 500. The Indy. The race. The legend. The Greatest Spectacle in Racing. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/2015indianapolis500logo.png Here we go again! KXELfd3jaWA Click to play if you want the perfect Paul Page narration experience. No one nor nothing born as a ...

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:17 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
:8: :8: :8:

Reminds me of Pancho Carter's flip.

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 pm 

Let's speculate the thing no one wants to consider: it will be .....interesting to see what happens when one of these new aero kits spins at higher speeds than we've been used to for a while Let's just hope they've really worked out the aero when it comes to a spinning situation as we've seen enoug...

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Well.....shit... 8O

I expected a lot of "stop being paranoid" posts not a "holy shit you're right " posts.

How come I'm only right in terrible Situations :8:

Quick! Throw me five numbers between 1-50 and two from 1-10.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:57 pm 

Hey, by the way, no one flipped. Where's that dick journalist now?

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 am 

Tits, one thing that makes you forget how bad F1 is with the current formula. Instead of showing celebrities watching the race during the race, just show a tit every now and then. Suddenly all the races would be rated 10/10 and more people would get involved.
Page 5 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]