TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:27 pm 

More publicity, more speed, more races, more on track battles between big names. It's exactly what all the fans of Indycars have been screaming for! Give the drivers +900hp like back in the day, increase the weight by 100kg at the same time and stay away from high-bank ovals that anyone can take fla...

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm 

You're absolutely spot on, kals. Also, the organizers didn't really think that Vegas would be so much different compared to Texas, both being 1.5 mile high-banked ovals. The racing at Texas last year wasn't that much pack racing, it was quite dull event. They didn't think that cars could be flat in ...

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm 

I pose this question to you guys. You're obviously very passionate on your stance of Las Vegas. Rewind to the 2012 Indy 500. Mike Conway gets a little higher up on the fence, hits his head, dies. Do we cancel the Indianapolis 500, one which had been arguably the most competitive up to that point? T...

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 am 

Yes, this is relevant now. I don't really like the fact that every IndyCar thread turns in to a debate about pack racing and Vegas and what-ifs. But the big question in my mind has been about oval racing abilities of the new car. Will it be better than the old one? We all can agree that the Indy500 ...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:37 pm 

You'd have to worry about possible brain damage too, the edge of that ramp looks sharp and that close up pic it looks to have gone nearly to the front of the airbox :-( Yeah :( I was cautiously optimistic after yesterday, but this is just terrible. It's so sad that in trying to get an F1 drive, her...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm 

Tobias wrote:
I don't want to sound racist or anything, but this guy looks like a thug

It's Niko Bellic. :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm 

Giving a "Self explanatory" as the reason for the penalty is just arrogant behaviour from the stewards, if you ask me. What is actually the self explanatory part of the incident? Sure the Fact, Offence and Decision parts explain a lot, but they could have been more politically correct with...

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm 

What kind of drugs is NP Jr. taking? :o Back in the day Senna spend long nights in the paddocks with his engineers, trying to find the last tenths out of the car. He wanted to know everything about his car and everything about how the settings would affect the lap time. Senna went the furthest of al...

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm 

What the hell is going on in here? I've been waiting for Belgian Grand Prix for over three weeks and people are suddenly longing after Magny Cours now? Maybe three weekends without F1 races is way too long time to stand for the most of us? Seriously, this is one of the most exciting F1 seasons I've ...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 am 

Would this be like the best ever thing? http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/102023 It would be for two reasons: 1) Alex is a great guy and a very inspiring example for everyone how you can keep going with your life after serious injury. 2) We wouldn't have to be hearing how awesome it is th...

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:10 pm 

viXious wrote:
Kobayashi and Maldonado will collide in T1 tomorrow.

Fix'd.

Kimi to 2nd before Eau Rouge and to the lead on Kemmel straight.

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Holy crap, any updates on the drivers condition?

Oh, and one thing about copying American racing. Show the driver giving the thumbs up. Melker was trying to climb out of his car when the aftermath was shown live. He probably broke his leg, but is concious.

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm 

Also, I wonder what fans want. Lots of people seem to go ZOMG Barcelona is shit, ZOMG Valencia sux, Silverstone is crap, Hungaboring. And then go 'WE NEED MORE EUROPEAN RACES!!!!1111'. Yeah, ok. A lot of European races are struggling because the majority are funded privately and sponsors are hard t...

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:14 pm 

I'm so damn confused about why they had to fire Randy when he had only one more year left in his season. What has he exactly done wrong for the sports? For the team owners? For the fans? And I mean in long term, sure the teams were pissed about setting back the aerokits and Dallara price tags, but t...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm 

i'm almost certain Alonso will not Pass uninjured the first corner. That Corner to me is really tricky for a start: it's wide, it's the first time they race there and there's a lot of space. Plus he has Maldonado and Grosjean around. This is the perfect alchemy for a disaster. It would be ironic if...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm 

Ferrari (at least Domenicalli) suggests Alonso has been crashed of twice by the Lotuses. He's absolutely right about one of those cases, but it's a bit annoying how he still sees Lotus culpable for the Japanese demise. That's what Alonso and Ferrari have been saying about Japanese GP, while they ne...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm 

WHAT A RACE! One word is enough to describe it perfectly: EPIC This is the best race I have ever seen, and I've seen them all since 1997. Not only was it full of excitement from qualifying onwards, but it was full of insane twists that makes 2008 race look like just another race. The best race I've ...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm 

Are you serious? Grosjean is probably the worst driver of the grid after Karthikeyan. Yes, Romain is fast but he's erratic and reckless. Not F1 standards. We have Kobayashi, Kovalainen, Buemi, Alguersuari and lot's of potential rookies without a seat for next year, but who could do better job than ...

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 am 

J.Morelli wrote:
Indeed, Vettel's overtake on Vergne is illegal...what to say?

Oh, so you have seen all the telemetry and data of the incident?
Please, tell us more. We have only seen one youtube clip.

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm 

kals wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Found on Atlas. Not sure if it's official

There is one word missing from behind Romain, KEEP...

I was going to say that the sidepod probably has "Burn" logo on it...until I noticed the "CLEAR". :lol:
Page 2 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]