TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:11 pm 

A real man drinks his Gin tonic or a Rum & Coke, not some cough syrup and terrible Red Bull. I love G&T, but then again so does my mum as well as the blue rinse brigade. ;) Jagerbombs are awesome. Whiskey, straight. And leave the bottle. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/408/...

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:21 am 

How ever, that list is just utter rubbish. We've already talked about Schumacher's position and Villeneuve and Alonso. But where the hell is Kimi Räikkönen? You know, Ferrari's last champion? He's way better than Massa and should be on the list one spot higher than Alonso somewhere around 10th spot...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:59 pm 

Tobias wrote:
Kimi fastest.

Championship fight over! Everyone can go home now. :flag:

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Chilton is out in the new Marussia. No pictures yet - word is that the photographer panned at the normal speed and missed him.

Found one from FB.

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:01 pm 

Watch this, before you get too depressed. ;)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm 

Well, doctor Hartstein is speculating and yellow media is "speculating". I think we're all here closer to doctor Hartstein - realistic but still positive, waiting for the official news rather than going down to the mean spirited, magazine selling "speculations". I don't like the ...

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 am 

Some have speculated that the plane is captured and to be used later on a terrorist act against Malaysian government. Petronas Twin Towers or the F1 event might be targets as they are so well known Malaysian things.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 am 

and the next loudest thing BelCar Viper 8.0l V10 and Pro-modified big block V8. Which one would that be? The BelCar Viper? It was Pertti Kuismanen's Viper that was doing a dyno run in a workshop I was working back in summer 2006. Usually when the Evos were dynoed, you could hear it in the next room...

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 pm 

What Felipe forgets is that it's not all about him. He is one of 300 odd employees at Williams. He should never put his ego in-front of those 300. Just because he might get paid the most, doesn't give him priority, if anything, it's the opposite. You're paid that much money to do your job, and when...

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:38 pm 

This is TBK-light.

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 pm 

Kimi Räikkönen stop fireworks by staring at them.

Post subject: The 98th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:13 am 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/2014indianapolis500logo.png Here we go again! KXELfd3jaWA It's time for the 98th running of the inaugural Indianapolis 500, the legendary race that's been held since the 1911. Back in the day when Ray Harroun won the first 500 in the Marmon Wasp, the wo...

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:26 pm 

Pagenaud's helmet:

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 am 

Imagine if you'd just spend 2 hours flying around Monaco in a formula one car, you're mentally and physically drained but so ecstatic that you'd got on the podium... then Justin Bieber comes out to interview you You manage to win the crown jewel race in the pinnacle of motorsports, you make history...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm 

OS wrote:
Chilton did do bloody well to not wreck there.

Doesn't matter. He'll need medical attention after the race anyway.

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:48 pm 

Russian P1. The only time they gonna lead today. #IIHF2014.

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:03 pm 

I heard this news today and I could not help to think the case of Mikko Sjöblom, a great Finnish snowboarder. He struck his head seriously and was in coma for nearly four months. He recovered from that and he is today a snowboard instructor for the youth. While Mikko does carry a reminding wounds fr...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:18 pm 

Imagine Chilton's biography: From Zero to Zero: The Average Life of Max Chilton. This will be a sad part of that book. "Räikkönen's move in Monaco ruined my flow for Canadian Grand Prix. I was now unable to overtake other cars as the words of my race engineer still echoed in my head ' you may ...

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm 

Fabs wrote:
KellI? With an I ? Amazing.

In Finnish, Kelli is slang for testicle.

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:40 am 

I'm probably the only person who's really excited about this race.

Pic by Mattzel89.
Page 4 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]