TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 39 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 pm 

Yes he is the first Maltese driver to make it to a decent circuit-racing competition. We've only got a decent drag racing facility down here and a Maltese team actually won the european FIA championship last year. Other than that I think the only Maltese to have competed in a motorsport event abroad...

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm 

Not a huge amount of carnage in the afternoon races today, at least from where I was. Most spectacular event was this Ginetta doing what they do best from the afternoon race! https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-p2aKz2kppLQ/UXLlVsTcUwI/AAAAAAAABt8/PHUVQssNEUo/w724-h435-p-o/Ginetta-Being-A-Ginetta.jpg

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:36 pm 

That'll cheer hedgey up :p

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:18 pm 

10 to the Aston. The Astons a fucking rocket. They were overtaking prototypes on the exit of Mulsanne corner. So much power. How are the new Porsches comparing to that? Tbh I haven't noticed. The most obvious things are how fast the Astons are out of corners, and how unstable the Corvettes look. Th...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:25 pm 

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:06 pm 

Autosport are doing a SuperTouring focus special during this week. Here are a couple of articles which I thought would interest everyone, the first is on Matt Neal and the second on Jason Plato (who comes across very likeable throughout). Matt Neal: king of the independents As part of our celebratio...

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm 

Here you go :thumbsup: Genesis: how Super Touring came to life The two-litre touring car regulations started as a simple concept in Britain, but rapidly spread around the world, attracting many of the major manufacturers and thousands of fans. But whose idea was it? GARY WATKINS asks the category's ...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm 

Hopefully she gets charged with assault or something.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:16 am 

what little respect i had for redbull's f1 team has has disappeared with the lack of respect and continual shafting they've delivered to mark webber

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:32 am 

phil1993 wrote:
Red Bull three stopped Webber because he can't hold onto his tyres as much. Stop acting as if they have a vendetta against their own driver.

i wouldn't call it a vendetta, just a deliberate favourtism (to the point of obvious disrespect unto webber) for their wonderboy vettel.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am 

Boy was that a nauseating turn of events...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm 

Presumably an old car, or maybe they're just preparing Webber's engine and gearbox for this weekend?

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:02 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
'Pastor, anything to report?'
'Everything is wrong'.

Helpful feedback there.

Should tell him to fuck off and shove Wickens in there for Brazil.

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 am 

For those in the United States who are interested, here is our TV coverage of the 24 this weekend: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET -- Fox Sports 1 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET -- Fox Sports 2 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET -- No TV coverage due to baseball on FS1 and Truck qualifying on FS2 (assuming Le Mans will b...

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:46 pm 

Quote:
Notice

Invitation has been created and sent successfully

Now I'll find I sent it elsewhere knowing my luck :lol:

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 am 

He owns the Restart drinks company and is also a farmer who has done very well with regards to biogas and hybrid farming. He is very successful in those fields, so he is very well funded. The complete opposite of Team HARD

Post subject: Re: DEGA (Cup/Xfinity/ARCA)
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:10 pm 

Stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/18749699

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:38 am 

I forgot this was on NBC... any streams out there? cricfree has some I think. There is also the official NBC stream which is behind by a half minute or so. You normally would need a cable login but they are doing a free preview tonight with it being on NBC http://stream.nbcsports.com/nascar/?pid=18...

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:16 am 

https://streamup.com/besweeet#_=_
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 39 matches ]