TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 54 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:05 pm 

Poll needs a Renault option. Failing that, went with Maldonado, Chilton and Ferrari.

Post subject: Re: BTCC Nostalgia Thread
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:22 am 

This one?

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 am 

The Porsche crash. All their own fault really.

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm 

So, Andy Lally hit some debris at 5.00am but a quick inspection in the pits didn't turn anything up. The car broke down 4 hours later and they just discovered this jammed in the front bay:

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:46 pm 

Yeah, there's definitely a family resemblance between those two. Always interesting when you can see a designer's ideas carry over between teams, like the BT55 and the MP4/4. Interesting that you mention Brabham, as it happens the the family line is even longer as the GR02 is apparently based on th...

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:28 am 

omfg. This may end up being the worst race in F1 history from a professionalism perspective.

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 pm 

I'm sure Darren Cox will find a way to hype this to be a master-stroke by Nissan. The man's a bullshit maestro.

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 am 

Jeezus, that radio conversation. :D

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:24 am 

You have to be a douche to win the Championship - it doesn't earn you many fans outside of your fanatical support but look at almost every F1 Champion in the last 25 years - from Senna all the way to Hamilton, all could be considered to be dicks in their own way. It's the sort of personality that se...

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:05 pm 

Am I the only one who Paul O'Neil annoys with his endless puns? Honestly haven't really noticed them. Maybe it's just me, but it seems he'd have a heart attack watching moisture running down a window sometimes by the way he reacts. I've always found him irritating, even when he's not screaming at n...

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 pm 

Wow, out before he once has a chance to say hi to his wife and kids at home. Shame about the car though, it's nice to have some new variety out there.

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 pm 

Hope Suarez wins. The shitkickin' morons I work with would riot.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:59 am 

Good job by Epps not being intimidated by Chilton. Least welcome return to the BTCC since Plato.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm 

They're all a bunch of pricks, and to think for 30 odd years we used to start races here with 3 x 2 grids usually withou major issues and this bunch of amateurs can't even manage to do it with a 1 x 1 staggered grid. Fucking morons, it's not a hard concept, don't change lanes off the line, simplez....
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 54 matches ]