TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 66 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 am 

The argument could be made it was a top 5 Nascar crash where all the drivers walked away, that is debatable, but including the loss of human life? Are you fucking kidding me? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This begs the question, what have restrictor plates achieved? They were intro...

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:49 am 

racer612008 wrote:
Looks like the rain held off for most of today's practice session.

Modified race from Bristol last week on NBCSN now. I think it's the only airing of it too.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to watch this.

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:41 pm 

Gael wrote:
I hope Logano gets what's coming to him.

The Sprint Cup Championship?

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:59 pm 

Logano 100% deserved that lol no This type of stuff is what made NASCAR what it is today. We all love it. We all know Joey deserved it. The view of the fans and the noise shows they all loved it. You sir are in the minority. This is about the stupid Chase. Don't try and equate it to something that ...

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 am 

Their idea to keep fans interested is to create three identical series racing on the same tracks, using the same "championship" system that's driven away tons of fans over the last ten years.

This is a special kind of stupid.

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 am 

I'm sure many would be singing a different tune if it was a more popular driver dominating the lower series. I don't think that's accurate at all. This isn't a new issue, it was like this 10 years ago. The frustration vented in here comes from this long term problem. It's starting to scare people t...

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:34 am 

Comparing eras is silly.

Also, it has no relevance to the topic we were discussing - how much the Xfinity Series sucks and why it sucks.

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:34 am 

You would think Bristol's infield would be too congested to allow non-essential personnel access during the race.

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:35 am 

Cartman wrote:
Michael McDowell (Darlington, based off Richard Childress' 1978 scheme)

Typical client, "make our logo bigger".

Post subject: Re: 2001 Subway 300
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:28 am 

Answers in bold: Why Did They Forget To Add Lyndon Amick To The List Of Drivers That Were Involved In That Big Pileup On Lap Number 87 In This Race?: Common problem. I forgot Lyndon Amick as recently as yesterday. 3SMcMVkkgG8 Don't understand this question. Can You Please Add A Question Mark Next Ti...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:54 am 

Nah Formula E would walk away with a few superficial cuts from COT's butter knife.

Post subject: Re: 1990 Goody's 300
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:30 am 

Joe A wrote:
Nah. I want the money. I need the money so I can write a book about this and other races.

It will be called "Matt Kenseth and Chad Little visit a Cracker Barrel."

The cover's ready.

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:37 am 

Once upon a time, you just would back off a guy if he moved over like that. These days drivers think it's okay to just bump the guy out of the way.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:04 am 

See, all you have to do is drive in a straight line, then turn left when you get to the corner.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:24 am 

So much babble from the announcers. How hard is it to say Edwards made a mistake?

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:42 am 

The lack of driver personalities and the way it's presented on TV are two of its biggest weaknesses at the moment. As well as a governing body that its hard for fans to be confident in. But I think NASCAR could move forward and be reflective of the past, without replicating it. I don't think Atlanta...

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:26 am 

That was a big one, and since then we've had two incidents under the yellow flag *benny hill music*

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks at Dega
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
having a plate race in the chase is so dumb, especially with this format

It's perfect. The chase and this race deserve each other. Especially with the repair rule.

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:57 pm 

Trying to figure out when to leave for the track. We're already planning on trying to leave as early as possible, but our hotel is only 20 minutes away from the track. Ours was about the same and we left really early. We didn't drive, got an uber, but it still got stopped in traffic so we ended up ...

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 am 

Fans' hard ons for F1 teams is what shifted the power balance towards teams and in turn made F1 what it is today, which is much less of a sport than it was.
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 66 matches ]