TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 54 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:11 pm 

I could personally give 2 shits if Denny Hamlin was fined $1 or $100,000. What matters to me is what goes on Sunday. It's only been 2 races. 2 races! Just stop with the judgment. The Gen 4 or Twisted Sister car, well anyone that has seen that car in person, that car was so far from proportional it w...

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm 

I can't wait until Brad takes the cup title from Kyle. It will easily be the best moment of the season.

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm 

Because the TV don't want the classic one liner "and there goes Cock hard into the wall", that would be a PR person's worst nightmare I should imagine.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm 

Handed Jimmie the win, worst weekend you could possibly imagine.

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 am 

I agree about the character thing, the old layout was a throwback to years past, it was something different. Yes it was an easy track to drive, but it was a test for engines. Not to mention it was one of the few tracks where slipstreaming was effective.

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 am 

momo1911 wrote:
Gaara wrote:
And there's your inevitable JWT caution.

You must be the only one on Earth who gets FS2...

I don't :p

http://www.vipboxgb.co/motorsports/2370 ... nline.html

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 am 

This would be a good time to go get some Hardees.

Post subject: Re: Eldora/Indianapolis/IRP
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:40 pm 

holy shit

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 pm 

It's Indy. Doesn't matter how fast he is. Pole sitter wins if nothing fucks him up, lol.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm 

Neat to see that old Nichels Engineering picture at the bottom of the article. I live in Griffith, one block north of main street. That building still stands today, but now it's used by a plumbing company. http://www.wwnboa.org/charliejpgs/charlie17.JPG https://www.google.com/maps/@41.522663,-87.414...

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 pm 

Really pleased for Ty and the RCR team. Pretty enjoyable race all in all.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm 

Ugh

*mutes*

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm 

But is Formula One still the most challenging drive on Earth? To me, that crown... kinda has to go to Indycar ! Really? For what reasons? Power steering, those Indycar drivers really need to work on the road and street courses. Compare one of those onboard laps to an F1 onboard lap. When I watch th...

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
Am I the only fan who doesn't care even the slightest what kind of engine they run?

Modern F1 it`s a just Bernie`s show, if something goin wrong they just change the tires or forbade something else :roll:
I don't see any point where the Formula 1 became better with Berney since 1991.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm 

Guess we always forget, the real evil here is these shit ass sponsors that only want to put Cup drivers in the races now.

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 am 

So, Dave Moody, how do you feel about the media covering this tragedy? Go Dave Moody! The MsM has made me so sick with their shoddy reporting on this It really has been horrible. The non-Nascar media seems to be having a field day with this and trying to make Stewart look like a murderer. They are ...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:54 am 

http://vipbox.biz/moto_gp/watch-1ch1m-nascar-sprint-cup-irwin-tools-night-race#

Not great quality, but hasn't frozen the entire race.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:24 pm 

q8r_pg0yhvY One of my faves also from 1994, Bobby Dotter at the 1:35 mark. The afore mentioned Hermie Sadler crash S7jPCUuyqCc And when Buckshot got dumped by Joe Bessey to win his only BGN race a little after Hermie's red flag dUehdg-JlgM TJ Bell and the inside wall had a nice meeting too. PykG7-Z...

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:35 pm 

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:39 pm 

Can't wait for Kyle Busch to not be a factor at all in the Cup race tomorrow.
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 54 matches ]