TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:23 am 

Why even have a race at Indianapolis when the track features NO elements of speed? The front straight now is shorter than most around the world. The one thing I truly enjoyed about the 2000-2007 USGP was the sight of those 1000+ horsepower v10s accelerating onto the 500 oval. Now that's gone. Shame....

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 am 

I'm sorry. I should be more specific. Sure, Williams is a publicly listed company. What about the other teams? I'm not a sponsor or affiliated with any of the teams. So I'm not privy to that information. You said it yourself, it's for the shareholders, not the general public. I prefer a gasoline-pow...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:37 pm 

Sounds like a classic Kryle stink show...Please tell me I'm wrong. You're right. I wish somebody would simply wreck Kyle purposely, then get out of the car and say, "I wrecked him because he has no business racing here" Fans don't want to see Kyle Busch. You don't want to see Kyle Busch. ...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:50 pm 

What happened to the cars being hard to save? This shit happens every week and everybody is so excited. The cars have way too much sideforce.

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:32 pm 

Well...I believe this may raise a new debate on closed cockpits....remember this Penske? Not 100% closed but quite safe IMO. http://8w.forix.com/pc23-500i/ef-ind89.jpg I really like that approach. It still looks like a proper Indycar. As long as the cover is quick-connect, the driver could still ge...

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:36 am 

Ap0c wrote:
Anyone have a stream?

http://aces3.usite.pro/nts-snma.html
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]