TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 162 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:57 pm 

It still defeats the purpose of having heats though, if you're going to knock people out beforehand.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:35 pm 

Why do people continue to put F1 on a pedestal when it's becoming worse and worse by the race? Watch something else instead (i.e. this).

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:02 pm 

That's because '80s cars look better than the disproportionate monstrosities that we have now.

Post subject: Re: TCR Discussion
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:18 pm 

TCR's Youtube streams are available to watch at any time after the event.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 am 

That's the best thing F1 has produced all year.

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 pm 

Who cares if anything clashes with F1? Virtually every series on Earth produces better racing and is more interesting to follow, including WTCC.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:30 pm 

These slogans that FOM come up with are so cringeworthy and, at times, patronising. "Baku welcomed us." "Well done Baku." "Herbie, what will we do without you?" "They did their best." I wouldn't be surprised to see "Aww, bless him." appear on the scr...

Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm 

It'll be better than listening to Adam Alexander.

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 pm 

cArmAkAze wrote:
dr dog wrote:
Turns out the Xfinity 20 team is a bunch of cheaters and Denny's win has now been cucumbered.

I am trying to think of a scenario where 'cucumber' can be used as a verb, and for the life of me, I cannot.

I went to school with a girl who stuck one up herself, so I guess she was cucumbered?

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:59 pm 

Good racing so far today. Could do with less contact in the touring cars though. The last Clio race of the day should be available to watch on ITV's site in a couple of days. They've actually been uploading all Sunday races in full since the beginning of last year, but they haven't advertised this f...

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 pm 

Cook's been given a one race ban. The Jelley incident was his fourth strike. https://www.autosport.com/btcc/news/131491/cook-gets-race-ban-after-rockingham-incidents Funny how the last 3 banned drivers have all been with Triple 8. Whataboutism itt Shedden is less of a dick than Plato and doesn't ac...

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 pm 

Just a reminder that F2 & GP3 are at Jerez this weekend.

Post subject: Re: BTCC RDT
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:00 pm 

It's been 15 years since we lost this great man:

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:01 pm 

Stream: http://www.hdhangout.tk/dev/?stream=foxsports1-int

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:01 pm 

Xfinity stream: http://www.hdhangout.tk/dev/?stream=fox

Post subject: Re: TCR Discussion
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:25 am 

It's a packed weekend this weekend. WTCR have a different schedule compared to usual due to the last minute date change and having to fit around the European Trucks at Slovakia Ring. Qualifying 1 was on Friday, Tarquini on pole while the other three Hyundais had their times thrown out. Race 1 and qu...

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:01 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
He had quite big feet

Given how popular he was with the ladies, this isn't surprising.

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:39 am 

I don't think Prema are doing anything dodgy, they're just very good at what they do. Eight consecutive teams' titles is proof of this. And it's not as if it's unheard of for drivers to go on a hot streak, especially in series where overtaking can be difficult. Anyway, who cares what Ticktum thinks?...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:26 pm 

Post subject: Re: 2019 BTCC RDT thread
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm 

The difference is that the people complaining about F1 & NASCAR have been watching those series continuously for a long time and feel that the quality of racing, competition and organisation has decreased. The BTCC is a well-liked series and one which you have admitted to not watching for the be...
Page 3 of 9 [ Search found 162 matches ]