TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 324 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:39 pm 

football (is call football, soccer is the name given for those who cannot play ball games without putting their hands on it) is on a similar problem that F1 has which has that is bad refereeing. They know the rules but apply them as they want. VAR usually favours one team during matches and referees...

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:09 pm 

So Rodin just make track day cars that you have to go all the way to NZ to drive? I thought they were an up and coming road car maker. And if that facility in the video was the one that they were touting as being F1 capable then yeah, the owner was right, they never ever stood a chance. Good for ma...

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:17 pm 

Yep bring back the good ol' tyre stacks from 1996. At least the drivers would be able to see them! I don't know why each track can't just have a two meter wide strip of grass or really heavy duty astro turf along the outside of each corner, followed by asphalt and then gravel. Or simply just make t...

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:29 pm 

nope, and that's why I believe that Perez should stay where he is (a good team where he knows he'll never get number one status but can stay among the best) unless, of course, Red Bull is really giving him the boot but again this one came out of nowhere and could scramble the silly season good, give...

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:42 pm 

I cannot see any way in hell F1 teams will agree to reverse grids Lets hope they're using the extreme sprint changes the way Max Mosley used to: "propose something out there so the teams compromise on something that's akin to the original change you want to push through" "Ok fine, NO ...

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:58 am 

I'm OK if it's the devious pot-stirring Alonso that goes to RedBull, not the wholesome corporate Alonso we currently have at Aston.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:48 am 

Qualifying is at midnight local time? That can't be a typo can it? That is just ridiculous. That can't be, it'll be 3AM local time on the east coast of the US. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk Omg you're right [emoji42][emoji50] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231108/022022fa3920b33629b3bf7...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 pm 

after one more race with track streakers and warm up lap crash is time for the Interlagos stats .52nd win for Max Verstappen (rank 4th overall) -17th win in 2023 (extends record) -19th podium finish in the season (breaks own record from 2022) .19th win for Red Bull in 2023 (equals Mercedes record fr...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm 

Based on what I’ve read, the race wasn’t even budgeted properly, let alone organised with any foresight, this race will be done probably before the 3 year contract is up, the locals are not the target audience anyway, and by all accounts are already done with this mess, they’ve started tearing down ...

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:41 pm 

I bet Domenicali opens his messages each morning and thinks "let's see what the fans want and give them exact the opposite. My job is the best in the world and haven't done nothing to earn it"

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:54 am 

What was incredible is how error-free season Max had. If you search Verstappen+2023 on DarcyF1, the only incidents were - Spun in FP1 in Australia - Went wide at T13 while leading the race in Australia - Gently touched the wall during Monaco GP - Broke front wing while exiting pitbox in Q1 at Silver...

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:06 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Suzuka in April is most likely going to be wet.

When is it not wet?

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:21 am 

Ospif1 wrote:
I'm intrigued to see if RBR deviate in their sidepod strategy this year. They're trying something quite unique with sidepod cooling layouts this season.

The irony if they come out with Zero sidepods....and make them work! :8:

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:06 pm 

And now Osaka in Japan is interested in having a street track. I used to like street tracks when there wasn't many. Now? Can they please just pick the 4 best ones? Also, street circuits were a total different animal in the past. Current ones are not what we used to have in mind when the term "...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm 

I hope some teams go bankrupt now, bunch of assholes. Can Andretti appeal?

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:21 am 

amq55 wrote:
Meanwhile, really strong rumours that Hamilton will move to Ferrari next year, may be announced in the next couple of days.

How conveniently timed rumours to suppress Andretti fiasco :roll:

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:36 pm 

Oh yes, more Benetton revealing their car in an ancient ampithetre please. And Horner could have "suggested" Geri reprise her role from McLaren's launch in 97. The cringe factor in the non singing parts is off the charts. You have been warned........but still better than the bland reveals...

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 am 

It is the draconian rules set that has caused this. Red Bull got it right from the get go, and once that advantage is baked in (like the start of the hybrid era) it is almost impossible to catch up. If the design rules were more open then teams would be able to pursue other design avenues. Yes, it ...

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:07 pm 

Next, Hamilton and Verstappen announce their gay marriage and that they are having a child by surrogate (Alice Powell). But wait: the baby looks like Bernie Ecclestone?! Who mixed up the semen? Was it Toto? Only one man knows. Watch the latest episode of Driver to Survive to find out.

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:41 am 

They never covered the Rich energy drama. I suspect anything that has legit real life legal issues is something they can't really cover
Page 16 of 17 [ Search found 324 matches ]