Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 324 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 pm 

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 am 

Hi guys, I went to bed with 10 laps to go. What'd I miss?

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:53 pm 

Apparently Hamilton has unfollowed F1 on Instagram. The plot thickens!

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 pm 

EAS wrote:
Just wondering how chaotic would be a sudden retirement from Lewis at this point

Oscar Piastri to Mercedes

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:41 pm 

Jean Alesi was arrested for putting explosives at his brother-in-law's office, in which he said it was supposed to be a prank. If I understood correctly, they were fireworks. Sounds rather silly to arrest a man over a fireworks prank. Alesi is so rich he could burn his brother-in-law's office, and ...

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:48 pm 

Final F1 visit at Long Beach, Tambay and Rosberg having a rumble

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 am 

Pretty sure Masi has a job for this year, it was announced a few weeks ago his job was confirmed for 2022.

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:50 am 

They couldn't pit, they would have been behind and Jerez 97 would have happened. You know how that 33 car drives, divebombs and chop blocks. and a DQF for Max, docked points and Lewis champion. Mercedes convinced themself to the extreme that Max would punt off Lewis that they froze and failed to ma...

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 am 

Any news about sprint races. Is it still possible they are scrapped? Oh lord, let it be so. And any news about improving wet racing or fixing half-points rules? If this year we get Spa-like conditions in Spa again, or somewhere else, will they do 1 lap behind the SC and give points for that. This s...

Post subject: Re: 2021 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:02 pm 

Massive start crash in Formula Regional Asia race!

Spoiler:

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:54 pm 

Wasn't really sure where to put this but i'll put it here & it can be moved or whatever if required. When I was a kid I picked up a bit of software from Staples which was a sort of encyclopedia of the 1993 season featuring stats about all the teams, drivers & circuits as well as the ability ...

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:08 pm 

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:45 pm 

For those that don't have Sky Sports here is a stream that is working. http://fomny.com/Video-2/United-kindom/Sky-sport/stream/Sky-sport-F1.php And the Merc side pods kinda reminds me of the Modena of 1990. The Merc does look pretty crazy. I can 100% see them being protested for sure. Thanks, this ...

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:30 pm 

Haven't watched a single second of it. Its fabricated? Like History Channel "reality documentary" stuff, or stuff taken out of context to spice things up?.....like History Channel "reality documentary" lol. Dan and Max are quite good friends, have they tried to portray them as h...

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:00 pm 

Would be funny if after all the years of sandbagging that the one year they do actually have a dog of a car none of us believe them….

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:30 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Well, is this Dan Ricciardo's final year in F1? He is just constantly 0.3-0.5 seconds slower than Norris. He doesn't have a rich daddy to buy him a team like Stroll so that won't save him.

Danny Ric. The new fan favorite in nascar 2023

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:40 pm 

Thanks a lot webbsy!

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:29 am 

webbsy wrote:
Well I certainly didn't think LeClerc would get a Grand Chelem. Awesome race by him.

He didn't. Sainz led 2 laps :p

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:29 pm 

Circuits where it can happen are also relatively new. There's usually a generous grass strip either side of straights, and we used to mostly have short armco or walls. Rolf Stommelen, Marcos Campos, Viso in GP2 at Magny-Cours , Van Der Drift at Brands in SuperFormula, are all crashes that might hav...
Page 9 of 17 [ Search found 324 matches ]