All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 pm 

So this just happened...

https://vimeo.com/180790238

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:26 pm 

I know Lance Stroll is loaded with his dad's money....but is he actually a quick driver that just happens to be heavily bankrolled, or is he just a heavily bankrolled driver? I haven't seen anything of him apart from that huge crash at Monza. If he is actually a quick driver then I think he might b...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 am 

Cars producing 1,000bhp won't make the racing any better if cars can't get close enough to race due to aero & if the cars have so much overall grip that they look like there on rails anyway (Which is what I think were going to see next year). The turbo's of the 80s turned up to 1,000bhp+ in qual...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:00 pm 

Is a bit of a lottery now. Can get screwed out by yellows in Q1

I still prefer the old qualifying. One hour, twelve laps. So what if there are times the track is empty.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm 

Unfortunately Irvine was a lazy git and brought absolutely nothing to Jaguar other than his name. Webber did far more to grow that team and give it some confidence. That's half true. Irvine's attitude wasn't very good but Jaguar nee Ford were the reason why the team were abysmal, not the drivers or...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:38 pm 

FIA Cockpit halo, obscuring interesting angles from onboard since 2016 :whistling:

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:25 pm 

At one point after the pit-stops Mercedes told Rosberg that Verstappen was pushing.

Rosberg's reaction, for me, summarized what's wrong with F1 right now:

"Why is he doing that?"

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:40 pm 

Urgh! What a shitty news day... First Trump, then Dunkin gets my coffee order wrong, and now Palmface... Stop this planet I want to get off. A shitty day you say, will this help? Palmer or Chilton, decide on one. That's like asking me to chose whether I'd prefer to contract syphilis or gonorrhea, o...

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 pm 

I've never understood the Race fans obsession with becoming deaf. It's something I'm keenly aware of working in both motorsport and the music industry, but in the wrong place, even one car on its own can do long term damage to your hearing, let alone 20+ of them Loud noises give me a headache after...

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:21 pm 

I tend to agree with you guys, but hearing some of the interviews it seems that people were geniunely surprised they could be that fast staying on track.

If it were only Ferrari, I'd sniff out something too, but RBR and Mercedes kinda did the same mistake.

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:34 pm 

Fabs wrote:
iks wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
it depends on how much whine Vettel will produce

What is the name of this whinery you speak of?

Wine = the drink
to whine = to cry like a Vettel

Learn your English chap.

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:52 pm 

Cool article and video from Karun Chandhok driving and comparing a 1992 Williams and a 2017 Williams. http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints/item/143300-insight-how-williams-revived-its-fw14b?showall=&limitstart= "The 2017 car... everything feels filtered. That's the best way I can describe i...

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:16 pm 

I don't think watching modern F1 is good for my health. It so regularly depresses and angers me. For some reason in spite of it being a shadow of what it was in 1992 when I started tuning in regularly, I just can't seem to give up on it. Even following the junior series isn't an escape from F1's ban...

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 am 

I'll be there woo :flag:

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am 

Jeez Torro Rosso have shot themselves in the foot here. What a shambles. Is there still a rule (was there ever a rule?) that a team cannot use more than 4 drivers a season? Correct. Hartley would be their fourth. 26) CHANGES OF DRIVER 26.1 a) During a season each team will be permitted to use four ...

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:30 am 

Not afraid of change (to the logo at least haha) , I just think the new one is inferior to the old one. If you want to replace it fine, just come up with something that is more interesting and catching than the one you are replacing. Same here. I've seen a lot of change since I started following F1...

Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:11 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Grosjean binned it

I used to be a fan but the guy just needs to quit now and find another job, half the time he doesn't know why he crashes (well slow the fuck down a tad and the tail won't come round), and the other half of the time he doesn't even seem to know what track he's at.

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:13 pm 

1988 Monaco GP Senna lap chart

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Never heard of her before. I have no idea about that kind of skin condition, but are you born with it or can you contract it?

It's not known. It is believed to be a genetic condition that needs to be triggered to become visible.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:47 pm 

If Sam Michael and Eric Boullier went to the bar to order two pints of lager for you they would come back with a Pina Colada and a Strawberry Daiquiri such is their ineptness. I will leave it up to TBK to decide who ordered which.... That’s not exactly true. They’d order drinks only for the bar to ...
Page 4 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]