It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 321 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:10 pm 

Wanking in his private jet.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 pm 

Does the FIA think fans of F1 are as thick as two short planks? If there were 40 entries I'd understand the need. But we can all count to 16 (which is the number of F1 cars we'll likely see in 2015 to 2016). How about addressing the REAL FUCKING ISSUES? Rant over. Jean Todt rescued Peugeot from the ...

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 am 

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 pm 

I don't want to watch a sport where I know who the winning constructor will be 98% of the time. I direct you to 1988, 2002 and 2004. 1992, 1993, 1995 and 2011 get honorable mention. This kind of domination is nothing new. No shit it's nothing new. It's something you don't want repeated. I agree, an...

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:12 am 

I've been looking for a good opportunity to post this, now appears to be that opportunity...

Posted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:27 pm 

So far I can still watch F1 for free, but if they ever expect me to pay for this then I'm done

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:57 pm 

Although i'm not totally keen on these sort of fan survey's, Have your say in F1's future (Well maybe): http://surveys.haymarket.com/s3/GFC-survey-2015 I think asking fans is just going to create a mixed bag of responses with no clear direction. F1 needs strong leadership making sensible regulations...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:58 pm 

Jeez. We complain when drivers don't show their emotions and call them robotic. Yet when a driver does want we ask for, he's called whiny, sulky and a bitch.[/TBKLogic] Please keep it up, it's hilarious. Acting like a stupid kid is not showing your emotions. If he's angry and frustrated you show th...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:46 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Bernie wants wrecks! :thumbsup:

Bernie wants that for F1

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:32 pm 

So this was posted on Autosport.com earlier and being a fan of Dieter Rencken's work I eagerly read it when I had the chance. I think I need to read this another once or twice before I fully understand what I've read... My hesitation is either because Bernie has played a great game of smoke and mirr...

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:58 pm 

I like the idea of taking someone else's power unit and allowing development by a third party. Goes back to the Megatron, Mechacrome, Judd type era.

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm 

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:12 pm 

Why the fucking fuck do they demand such fucking compli-fucking-cated clusterfuck of a qualification? Is putting F1 behind a fucking paywall not fucking enough to turn away potential new fans? Do they fucking want to destroy the sport we all love so fucking much? Goddammit I am so fucking pissed rig...

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:05 pm 

Todt and Bernie won't have agreed to this without a trade-off somewhere. I wonder whether it is the 2017 rules or something else?

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:14 am 

Are they really waiting for that puddle to dry, pussies. It was a driving mistake, should have not opened drs so soon

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 am 

women are built differently, have muscles in different places than men, places which are important for driving, this isn't sexist, it's fact. But I've always considered motorsports as the one and only sport where girls and boys could be crammed in together like a big orgy. The only physical problem...

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 pm 

I really wonder what kind of driver Max will be. It really seems like he was spoiled through his carreer so far, always getting things even before he really needed it. And most of the time spoiled kids don't become the most likable...

Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 am 

I got my email today from IMS. I officially have media credentials for the whole month.

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:47 pm 

Won a competition at work couple of weeks ago. Prize was to attend a live talkshow on Dutch TV. Picked a date early april only to find out last friday that Max Verstappen would be one of the guest on their table! Had a good evening yesterday, in a hotelbar in the centre of Amsterdam and got a pictur...

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 am 

IMO it's a bit of an overreaction to warn nascarf1indycar for that post. My interpretation is he's saying what's been said many times previously in this thread, that there's a level of vegetative state where you have to ask whether the person has any quality of life and would choose to go on living ...
Page 3 of 17 [ Search found 321 matches ]