TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:20 am 

I can't say growing older has affected me tbh. I've only missed 2 or 3 races in the past 11 years and I'm just as keen to watch it now as I was then regardless of the current regulations and sounds.

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:35 am 

Well

Now, onto some news around the track...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm 

So it seems everyone is finally agreeing with what I said months ago. and what was that? I called Lewis a spoiled child who had a terrible attitude. I got told I was "anti-Lewis" and told not to judge him on interviews and radio calls. I was even told that he's not a bad person, as if I s...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm 

Sounds like NASCAR is OK with the incident and Tony is clear to race today....wonder how much money that cost? Still have a dead 20 year old, hope the parents sue this shit out of him... To me the only one to blame is the victim. He ran onto the racing line, almost gets hit and then runs even furth...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:02 pm 

StefMeister wrote:
To be honest I don't really think either driver deserves to be slammed or anything.

It was a pure racing incident, Nico saw an opportunity to pass Lewis & he went for it & it didn't pay off. Its called racing & sometimes in racing stuff like that will happen.

I totally agree with that.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm 

To be honest I don't really think either driver deserves to be slammed or anything. It was a pure racing incident, Nico saw an opportunity to pass Lewis & he went for it & it didn't pay off. Its called racing & sometimes in racing stuff like that will happen. This. This is why there was...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 pm 

Or perhaps Alonso was just desperate to get out of a shit environment which led him to try and blackmail Ron?

I must be the only person in history who doesn't consider Alonso at fault for that whole debarcle.

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:38 pm 

They are showing that they can deal with having two drivers compete for the top spot. If anything they're showing the complete opposite, they have no control over their drivers (one gets to the point where he feels he has to wreck his team-mate to prove a point, and the other goes running to the pr...

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 pm 

I think we are misunderstanding the banned radio messages. Pretty sure they will stay but won't be aired on TV,so we have a better opinion and no more "let em race" attitude. But the engineers will keep suggesting the drivers what to do,it's impossible they ban something like this overnig...

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:38 pm 

Oh for fucks sake why does the FIA have to do things the hard way, if you have a situation where a car needs recovering from a dangerous or exposed position, stick out the safety car.

Worked pretty well for 50 years in other series.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:01 pm 

Putrid probably demanded it.

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 pm 

I wish Bernie would just go away now. He just did an interview on Sky where he basically said everything was terrible, All the rules needed to be changed (Because they have been in place for ages) & the new engines should be scrapped to go back to what we had before. I kinda graee on the engine...

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 pm 

You know, I see 5000 of these "I'm losing passion for the sport" posts on this and many other forums, yet I never do see that passion actually being lost. IE, if you still have the passion to type that much about the sport on a niche forum such as this.....you still care. Actually I did l...

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:55 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:49 pm 

The moron got eight months in jail.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm 

Going by his general attitude, he'll probably enjoy that, after all what was his moto? You only live once?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:08 am 

Wow, I have never heard that before Kals. That's reaching current engine prices. It is astonishing amounts isn't it? But those were the rates at the times for customer teams. Here's the article if you're interested - http://adamcooperf1.com/2010/02/21/the-cooper-files-the-rise-and-fall-of-prost-gra...

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:16 pm 

I have no feelings, nor positive nor negative. When the champion gets crowned, I will say hello.

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:14 pm 

so Bernie is seeking the return of NA engines, that could be something or not Said he's going to push for 1000bhp V10's to be introduced in 2016 at the next strategy meeting apparently & he seems to believe he'll get majority agreement. Also seems to think that the manufacturer's/teams spending...

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 pm 

Mark wasn't unlucky, he just let the opportunity go and Seb grabbed
Page 2 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]