TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:40 pm 

Wait....they approved those sprint races???? For fucks sake. The direction this sport has taken is making me be that depressed old man that sits in the corner still watching out of habit, holding out hope that the sport doesn't keep going the way it is. An inevitably I will make comments saying I d...

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:10 am 

There doesn't seem anything shady about that. The FIA has proven itself to be completely ethical and transparent numerous times. :whistling:

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm 

Typical of the F1 random discussion thread, full of wining

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:42 am 

I'm fully predicting a calendar similar to last years tbh, I can't see a many races outside of Europe happening

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 pm 

All I can say is to Aston Martin is......well boo fucking hoo. They buggered up their car for this year, and are now talking about maybe taking the FIA to court because they have been disadvantaged and want the rules changed mid season so they can be competitive. Well.....what about last year when ...

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:49 am 

the mystery has been solved

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:52 am 

webbsy wrote:
It gets even better...in the first one, one of the main plot points of the baddies is that they were selling stolen DVD players.

FALSE!

It was TV-VHS combo that they were stealing! :p

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 3:26 pm 

Call me crazy, but I could see Ricciardo and O'Ward trading seats at some point in the future.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 3:46 pm 

Gravel is safer for motor bikes. They only add the tarmac strip immediately behind the apex but it's only like 3-5 meters wide and then it's all gravel. The big issue for MotoGP was also the width of the run off areas which basically caused Salom's death as he crashed into the tyre wall. Same proble...

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:48 am 

webbsy wrote:
Huh...didn't know they were reverting back to the old hairpin on the back straight.

it's actually a completely new hairpin, but yay, very similar to the old old one. Good modification IMO, the last one felt very contrived

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:39 pm 

Just a thought.

After Verstappen and Ricciardo, Red Bull's best driver in the hybrid era was Daniil Kvyat.

Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:23 am 

If I where Red Bull I'd try to pick up Russel tbh. I dont see Verstappen as someone that demands a slave next to him like Schumacher did and Mercedes does with Hamilton after Rosberg. He is just too indifferent for that. And if a teammate actually makes him work harder to be the #1 driver it only be...

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:43 am 

Nobody says no to Mother Russia, who will then use it as a massive propaganda piece. There will be staged photos of badass Mazepin doing badass things, while the reality is he will probably be sitting behind a desk somewhere playing Minesweep and Solitaire . wrong, the only game allowed for bureauc...

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:54 pm 

Whofan wrote:
Anyone who watched Channel 4’s coverage will know that Mark Webber’s reaction to Lewis going off is amazing :lol:

Even better when you see his reaction. :mrgreen:

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:07 am 

The word for "scream" in Portuguese is "grito". I laugh even more of this moment when I see Webber's username. :lol:

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm 

Interesting fact. With this win, Sergio Perez became the first driver to win races for different teams in the hybrid era.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:39 pm 

his scream sounded a bit like the ones from 0:24 and 1:12

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:35 am 

And Rosberg comes out of retirement to replace Lewis

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:38 pm 

Teams, learning lessons?

Hey, look... flying pigs!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:32 am 

Personally I actually hate what they have done to the F2 and F3 schedules. Big gaps in between the rounds, and the condensed races just kind of make it feel way more gimiky to me, like how it screws over drivers for one bad qualifying or retirement. And yes, I know the reasons why they have done it...
Page 7 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]