TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:07 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Wouldn't Max have to start from the pits as they are making changes to the car?

You are allowed to since there is a "change in climatic conditions" given by race control.

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:28 pm 

Can't understand why RP pitted Hulk. I thought the Stroll conspiracies were ridiculous but that stop was so stupid I'm now starting to wonder...

(unless it was a slow puncture or something, in which case ignore this post)

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm 

Why red flag? Local yellows was enough. Jules Bianchi disagrees with you And before you say “but it wasn’t wet”, freak accidents happen, any time anywhere. It’s practice FFS, nothing wrong with being safe. Correction Scotty....If the driver's weren't complete fuckwits that actually respected the fl...

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:06 am 

I just don't get why anyone wants the leader to control the restart. It results in dickish slowdown/speed up behaviour that has caused a lot more collisions than the one last weekend, and the only one who gains from it is the leader who generally gets a huge jump. Everyone else has a choice between ...

Post subject: Re: New F1 pics
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:44 pm 

I guess my favorite modern F1 pic is this one

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
he had a very similar one at Spa 1996, one of the greatest crashes without any footage

There is KINDA footage of it, *MAJOR AIR LIST*

Probably a flip tbh, but we'll never know for sure

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:07 pm 

It seems Binotto just can't catch a break :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm 

I know he is/was an F2 driver but I figured I'd post it here. If someone wants to move it, feel free to. Anyway, Juan Manuel Correa posted a picture of the xray of his feet after his crash at Spa last year..... :8: :8: :8:
Spoiler:

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:26 am 

Race was really entertaining. Always something going on somewhere. It must have been even more entertaining for the lucky spectators, there were some backalley brawls we didn't get to see much of. I was mad at the luck Hamilton got though. The way his main rival retired, then he got handed a perfect...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:14 pm 

kart99 wrote:
Looking forward to this bit in the Netflix documentary

Dramatic music, stretched out, switching to ominous music. Feels like he was stuck for 90 seconds. They might even add a flatline tune in the scene.

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:15 pm 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgv1iN9HR8 It really makes you realize how spectacular F1 could still be if it wasn't ruled by dumbbells. The regulation changes for the past 20 years have truly been just a sequence of grave mistakes. It's not just ditc...

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:41 pm 

Either way, should Hamilton "price himself out of the market" and not race this year, it would be sad to not have had a "farewell" race from him.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:37 am 

Mansell being a drama queen you say?

I'll take any excuse to post this

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:16 pm 

Mansell being a drama queen you say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QXk5M8OQKM I'll take any excuse to post this I'll raise you one :D @3:05 is the money quote from Nige because it is just a tad embellished. wpsobpH2QeA I like the TV caption at 2:42 - Nigel Mansell, An Unhappy Englishman

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:06 pm 

My guess is he's insisting on a sidecar for Roscoe and Mercedes are convinced he's going loopy due to Long Covid

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 pm 

wtf is Roberto Moreno driving for Aston Martin?

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:28 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Just hope he doesn't get the Tom Cruise front tooth job. Once you see......

Or the Rudi Giuliani tooth job where the upper and lower teeth are about 39 shades of yellow apart lol

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:15 pm 

Funny that when Ferrari "doped" their engines FIA also did something very suspicious

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm 

Well you won't want to read this story then on Aussie swimmer Shayna Jack. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-08/shayna-jacks-fight-against-doping-ban/13061456 WADA is the biggest load of horse shit agency around. Much like the UN it is corrupt to the core. Yeah, pretty much what I originally wrot...

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:23 pm 

Wait....they approved those sprint races???? For fucks sake. The direction this sport has taken is making me be that depressed old man that sits in the corner still watching out of habit, holding out hope that the sport doesn't keep going the way it is. An inevitably I will make comments saying I d...
Page 6 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]