TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 pm 

Subject: 2018 F1 Random Discussion Thread As a business owner who has had one of our customers go into Administration while still owing us $50K, In a similar situation where potential buyers were turned away, I can say this. Fuck Vijay Mallya. If he has known that the business was going under, yet ...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm 

"Fernando Alonso, for your petulance, your intransigence, and your recalcitrance, I sentence you to a lifetime of driving cars powered by Honda."

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am 

:lol: woops

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:46 am 

Vergne comes across as a whiny child in the FE radio highlights, I'll love to see everybody complain about that. Anyway, F1's Youtube channel with a very interesting video, showing the directors audio feeds as Vettel crashed in Germany. lCHggit6eGQ Found very interesting the need to show the "s...

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:20 pm 

Why does everything need to look like a cartoonish romanticized version of how we used to imagine the future will look like? I mean, grow the hell up and stop drawing Batmobiles FFS, you're not in elementary school anymore.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:33 pm 

If Bottas doesn't like it, he can quit and hand the seat over to Ocon. He's not getting a better shot at winning a GP than Mercedes because no other top team will ever take him. It's sit down and shut up deal.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 pm 

Well here's a thought to spice up the show for Lewis. Reverse grid?? yes yes...for the previous race winner, them and them alone. Would that be spicy enough for you Lewis? He tried that at Silverstone, kind of. And Seb inadvertently finishes lap one of many GPs each year from last place. So the the...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:36 am 

webbsy wrote:
I can't remember that one. This year?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:51 pm 

The biggest problem is always that the FIA invents a lot of new rules which seem interesting on paper, but after two races it is clear that all teams have found the same solution to cope best with those rules and how these rules affects them the least. And then you have the same borefest with everyo...

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 am 

i'd say there's 2 main reasons grid girls needed to go 1 - in a sense it says that a woman's place at the race track isn't in the cars, but holding the umbrellas and looking good for the cameras. i shouldn't have to say this, but that thinking is sexist as fuck 2 - ultimately it objectifies women a...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 am 

A non "progressive" F1 fan here. I just can't watch these old videos anymore without feeling sad. Instead of having drivers barely able to hold onto the wheel and muscle the cars around, having to modulate the throttle, they are now able to take 130 R flat...with one hand on the wheel...c...

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:53 am 

someone put several frames together

appalling that this isnt a big penalty for Vettel

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:05 am 

plus he got a wrist cut with the trophy on the podium He was a whinging little pussy, was "Our Nige". I had the mis-pleasure of reading his 3rd book, apparently 2 biographies wasn't enough of a cash grab (thankfully I only paid $5 for it) but he seemed to be completely full of shit. He sa...

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am 

I can see Williams passing Renault this year. Yes I said that.

Renault will focus 100% on 2021. Especially if the 2020 car turns out to be a turd.

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:43 pm 

too bad that the Argentine GP for MotoGP is scheduled on the same day as the Chinese GP

did I heard both races in the same weekend? F1 wouldn't want that as the bikes provide much more action on track than the cars

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:00 pm 

Early season will decide Haas' future.

So goodbye Haas for 2021 and beyond I fear.

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:58 pm 

Jeez, if we can't even talk about what we think of certain drivers on some random forum anymore, what's the point of having a forum in the first place. Vettel is a crybaby, Hamilton is a douchebag, Magnussen is an idiot, Schumacher was an asshole on track. None of these statements are racist, anti J...

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:21 am 

I bet he is now one of those old people that google any symptoms they feel, and are convinced they'll die of very rare diseases.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 pm 

webbsy wrote:
there will be no new manufacturer

Fixed.

I cannot see a new manufacturer getting in at all

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:17 pm 

How does a new fan know if it's a product they want to reach into their pockets for if they can't see it first to sample it? How do they know one team dominates all the time or the races are sometimes boring without being able to see them? No, the paywall is 100% the problem, domination comes a 2nd ...
Page 5 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]