TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 323 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:47 pm 

and now for some interesting post race stats: -4th victory for Sergio Pérez .now has twice the number from the other Mexican winner (Pedro Rodríguez); .his 3rd victory with Red Bull, only won for the outfit on street tracks (Baku, Monaco and now Singapore); .his first victory leading all the laps; ....

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:58 am 

-One of the issues surrounds staff who were kept on the payroll whilst officially signed off as sick (this won't be to do with Newey and his bike crash, as his salary would be exempt from the cap anyway). I would hope that this is allowed, and not counted as part of the cost cap - anything else wou...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:03 am 

webbsy wrote:
So just off the top of my head, in the history of F1, I can only recall Adelaide 1991 that was abandoned due to rain/weather. We will now possibly have had two in the space of just over a year.

Sepang 2009

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:24 am 

According to the rules, 50-75% race wasn't stopped by the red flag at the end of the timing.

So full points.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:38 am 

Hey folks! I haven't post in years but I'm just passing by to say that the FIA are a bunch of clowns who can't even count or follow their own rules.

Thanks and see you probably in 2027.

Love you all.

Squall

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:41 am 

This is just RBR’s penalty for overspending. Winning the title in a anticlimactic and confusing way so it doesn’t feel like winning it :whistling: This is why the FIA has done this, so they can quietly bury the "They overspent but meh lets not do anything about it" announcement amid the c...

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:41 am 

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:28 am 

The discussion seems to be around Newey. RBR says he is one of the 3 top earners they can exclude his salary but FIA says he is an external consultant so full cost is included. Result is that they're 1million over according to FIA. Well, if he has a contract that isn't signed stating that he person...

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:02 am 

Of all the brands ford is rumored to be interested in teaming up with Andretti.

Watch people do a 180 and claim they always supported the Andretti bid if this rumor comes true

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:32 am 

And now Pato gets his turn behind the wheel of the MP4/5B. God, that sound is utterly addictive. Proper lap too. :8:

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:33 am 

What the fuck? How can they retrospectively demote Alonso for having an unsafe car when they didn't flag him down during the race? This makes no sense to do after the fact. Yes at the time if they had waved him into the pits under precautionary grounds would've made sense. But they didn't. So now th...

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:47 am 

Alonso got a penalty, are you kidding me?

This is up there with Monza 2006 and Belgium 2008.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:02 am 

The reason of reversal of the penalty is as bad as the penalty itself :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:30 am 

This consistency is why Max is untouchable. Also shows near perfect tyre preservation skill.

https://i.redd.it/3x4hy147a1x91.jpg

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:42 am 

So this 'Perez deliberately crashed at Monaco' rumour seems to be gaining traction but there are a number of things that don't add up to me. - Why would Perez do it in the first place? He was 3rd at the time - Why would he stick it in a barrier when Schumacher & Rosberg proved you don't need to?...

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 pm 

Ferrari's past manager's revolving door hasn't exactly led them to success, has it? If they're going to fire anyone it should be Inaki Rueda, that guy shouldn't be tasked with strategising anything bigger than a shopping list.

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:51 am 

Mick Schumacher is not being retained by Haas for next season And Hulkenberg is now confirmed. I must admit I have mixed feels as I like Nico, but kinda not sure he'll achieve anything at Haas and would if not Schumacher then at least some other driver who has been sitting on the side lines getting...

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:15 pm 

and now that the season's over let's do a big wrap up on the stats from this year .2nd world championship for Max Verstappen (equals many all time greats as Jim Clark, Graham Hill and Alberto Ascari and many other such as Fernando Alonso, Emerson Fittipaldi and Mika Hakkinen) .2nd world title for a ...

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:00 am 

Seidl is rumored to leave McLaren to join Audi.

TD silly season in full swing

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:07 am 

BAR wasn't a new team though, that was Tyrrell before 1999.

Toyota I think was the last completely new team that was somewhat successfull (poles, podiums, no wins)
Page 13 of 17 [ Search found 323 matches ]