TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 am 

I don't understand why Williams and whoever else it is (Force India?) are so up in arms about Haas. Williams, like so many other 'true' constructors in the 70s, bought their way in with a ready-made chassis, basically adding only a DFV and Hewland gearbox. What Haas did is in the F1 rules? So, ther...

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:21 pm 

So Pirelli saying they will quit at the end of the year if they don't get approval from the F1 Commission to have 25 test days this year. I would have quit already if I were Pirelli, they have copped nothing but flack for basically their whole tenure, doing what the FIA have instructed them to do. F...

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:28 am 

I see you Canada 1997 and raise you a Barcelona 1997 the race before. Commentary from Martin Brudndell "Coulthard's done three stops in 40 laps, I don't see him doing 25 till the end of the race" Come on Pirelli, tell the teams to suck it and produce your original set of tires again!

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am 

With these tracks there is little room for being punished for a mistake. Go wide and just gun it on the tarmac runoff. No grass and gravel to slow you down. I know its not the magic bullet, but I firmly believe that if we had gravel and grass back at the edge of circuits just after the kerbs (rathe...

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:27 am 

I agree with you on may points Scotty, and disagree with you on a few. This is one where I disagree with you. If there were incidents happening of drivers getting banged on the noggin then I would absolutely for sure say yes this is needed. Drivers aren't. In F1 there has been only 1 instance that I...

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:43 am 

I may be in the minority here, but I would have rather see Vettel, Kimi, Hamilton and Verstappen all be DNFs, or at least have had a trundle through a gravel trap at turn 1 than see the end of this race. Kimi and Verstappen both made the exact same mistake twice. To me that is unacceptable. As far a...

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 am 

I will have to agree that the old track loses some of its appeal since the cars started reaching high top speeds on a regular basis. Not long ago, it was the only track with Monza that provided speeds exceeding 330kph, nowadays they're hitting that in Hungary :8: I wonder if they kept the forest se...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:09 am 

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/17163095/sebastian-vettel-halo-opposition-justifies-death http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/17171975/nico-rosberg-questions-decision-delay-halo So can I suggest that both Seb and Rosberg sit out racing until the Halo is implemented then? After all, F1 has sudde...

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:38 am 

TBK wars...part 2! lol How we should all look and feel discussing F1. http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w605/mrbigorange/Happy-Puppy-HD-Wallpaper_zpsm209ndtc.jpg How we actually are when discussing F1. http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w605/mrbigorange/I-give-to-you-my-happy-puppy_zpshohhpq7b.jpg

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:43 pm 

With all the resources at his disposal at his dad's team for all these years, Marco has just been rubbish.

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:27 am 

Did Dan put a hex on Lewis and knew something we didn't and his engine was about to go pop lol

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:20 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:02 am 

You know what, its so refreshing to see F1 go to countries that actually give a shit about F1. Its 10am on Friday FP1 and the circuit is already half full with fans. Far cry from most of the other tracks where you can fit all the Friday fans into one grandstand

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:02 am 

You know what, its so refreshing to see F1 go to countries that actually give a shit about F1. Its 10am on Friday FP1 and the circuit is already half full with fans. Far cry from most of the other tracks where you can fit all the Friday fans into one grandstand

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:47 am 

Gaara wrote:
Cue people moaning about the closed cockpit...

Moan

Post subject: Re: Best Race Of 2016
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:15 am 

Australia. Delivered us Alonso's smash, in my opinion one of the most spectacular smashes F1 has ever seen.

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 am 

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/18187120/lewis-hamilton-not-surprised-nico-rosberg-shock-retirement Hamilton "Of course it is a shame that he won't allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different vie...

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:10 am 

Is it? Got anything I can read? Sure, took me 20 seconds with google: "We have never ever imposed anything on Honda, they do what they want. If they come with an engine like this [big] then we have to accommodate this in our size zero, which would not be a size zero any more." Eric Boulli...

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:38 am 

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/18675878/fia-issue-clarification-trick-suspensions-ferrari-fails-find-unanimous-support FIA to issue clarification on 'trick' suspensions, Ferrari fails to find unanimous support The paragraph right at the end sums up perfectly to me the shambles that the FIA have...

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:33 am 

Honda are a mess.
Page 4 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]