TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 pm 

He has to be taking the piss doesn't he? Cause not even I think he is that senile. Well, memo to Bernie if he is serious, I activley starting watching every single race when I was 13 in 1994. No, I wasn't old enough to enjoy the silky smooth taste of Rothmans, or consult my trusty elegant Tissot, or...

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 am 

So a return to the good ol late 80's and early 90's for Ferrari. This should be fun. Will they fire Seb for saying his 2016 car is a truck?

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:06 am 

Teams come and teams go. From the 2000-2010 period there were several teams that changed investors and names: Jaguar - Red Bull, Minardi - Torro Rosso, Jordan - Midland - Spyker - Force India, Sauber - BMW - Sauber, BAR - Honda - Brawn - Mercedes, Benetton - Renault - Lotus. The only teams to actual...

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm 

Well that doesn't sound very minor does it.

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:50 pm 

Alonsos fine. Nothing major, just a regular testing accident, jeeze you pesky media guys blowing things all out of proportion. So he is just being kept in hospital for three days, no biggie cause he is fine, no injury sustained at all, wasn't even knocked out. Jeeze you media guys AGAIN! So he is mi...

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:46 am 

If there was another outlet that presented the same information then I would say yes he is being unreasonable, just go to that other source. When FOM is the only one that officially have that information and make the user experience terrible and have minimal content, don't add/remove content, then m...

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:18 pm 

I think the main problem with this track is, or rather was, the lack of scenery. However, expanding urbanisation has added a nice city decor to the track :) Yeah...I live 45 minutes away from the track, drive past it regularly....and it is a shit hole. May look better on TV, but it is dead smack in...

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:05 am 

Well guys, I was just browsing F1 websites. I thought I... I believe I... I.... I.. I'll just leave that here. https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11189131_602411656560647_829143727_n.jpg @Fish88: Done :lol: Am I the only one who finds these sleeve tattoos by modern sp...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:09 pm 

Verstappen given a five place grid drop for the accident. So he bloody well should. This is one of the reasons people raised questions about him driving to young, he hasn't had a chance to hone his race craft. As for Hamilton, its the fucking team being pussies and exasperating the problem with thi...

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:37 am 

Jason wrote:

Yup, pretty close.

What a great shot! I can't fathom from seeing that photo and the onboard how that wasn't a huge smash.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 am 

dicksplaash wrote:
what the hell am i doing here lol

From that comment here's why :p

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:55 am 

How about a great big concrete bollard. That will stop every fucker from trying to exceed the track limits without consequence. I'd happily settle for hay bales or Monza 1996 style tyres though. In fact the more I think about it, I want those Monza tyres back. Its a straight up deterrent without bei...

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 pm 

How about a great big concrete bollard. That will stop every fucker from trying to exceed the track limits without consequence. I'd happily settle for hay bales or Monza 1996 style tyres though. In fact the more I think about it, I want those Monza tyres back. Its a straight up deterrent without be...

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:30 am 

Well its simple. Don't sign contracts promising shit that you don't/can't or won't deliver on and not expect there to be any consequences if you break the contract.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm 

Don't you know Kals, FOM own everything and anything that has to do with F1. The dream I had about me being an F1 champ? Oh that's the property of Bernie. I think I owe him some royalty cheque's.

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:07 am 

Track is bone dry. Was hoping it would be at least damp

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:53 am 

I've long since felt that F1 should only go to places that actually have a heritage of motorsport and the public gets behind it. To me, when F1 visits a country it should be seen as one of the premier events of the year in that country. Can tell you living just 45 minutes away from the Shangahi race...

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:58 am 

Oh man not Jerez 97.....I feel....a bit of a rant coming on.... First of all, the penalty Schumacher got was just laughable in its ridiculousness. So the FIA excluded him from the championship....but he got to keep all his points and his victories and podiums in his official stats (despite officiall...

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:24 am 

Jeez Verstappen is a petulant little shit. Fast yes, but a little shit.

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 am 

What in the fuck is going on? I'm sure I am not alone here in saying that I love F1 and am trying to stay positive and don't want to be negative, but the way things have gone the last 3 to 4 years, if a viable open wheeled series with the main principles of F1 arose I would ditch F1 and watch that. ...
Page 3 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]