TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:12 am 

50 years since the last French GP at Charade. Without question one of the most challenging circuits ever raced. Now it's the stripes at Ricard where errors are not punished. Speaking of Charade NX1NLgyDyto Though on this lap he misses 90% of the apexes, still great reference. Maybe there's a good r...

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:14 am 

As much as I think it sucks for the championship with Charles binning it often, Ferrari breaking down and then imploding on strategy, I kinda secretly like it for the randomness and old school feel of it. You don't actually know if they will make it all the way through a race. Chuck in some random R...

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:08 am 

The only way Merc will win again is if there is another pile up at the first corner and they are further back like Ocon last year. They ain't winning anything on merit. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:52 pm 

And Lance will still be there "developing" as a driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:11 pm 

Well didn't see that coming. Now watch Ferrari blow it and Max to take the win.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:37 am 

I sure hope Piastri has an absolute iron clad agreement to be racing in F1 next year. I hope he hasn't overplayed his hand. How can he walk back into the Alpine garage (if he is allowed back) with a straight face? Maybe he IS Alonso's protege.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:59 am 

I have it on good authority that the head of comms at Alpine just went for it with the announcement, and may be in the firing line now :slaphead: That still wouldn't excuse Alpine for their shambolic handling of their driver situation though. After thinking it through from Piastri's position, Alpin...

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:10 am 

It would be a travesty if Dan isn't on grid for next year but Stroll and Latiffi are. But then the F1 boss has just come out again and said again that they don't need any more teams. My deep down watch the sport burn desire is that something catastrophic happens to Mercedes, Williams, Hass, Alpine, ...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:57 am 

Just tuned into FP3 and I want to punch Stefano Domenicalli so hard. Talking about Ricciardo and sorry for him that there are not enough seats available. Is asked point blank do we need more teams then? No. A hard No. Then goes on to give the lamest excuse of we need to balance the sport, and essent...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 pm 

It gets even worse. From all the narrative coming from Alpine you would have thought that they fully funded Piastri in F2. His F3 funding (Renault Academy) was his prize from winning the Formula Renault championship! I joined the Academy off the back of winning the Formula Renault championship in 20...

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:23 pm 

It is official, Ricciardo is in full blown Damon Hill 1999 mode. He needed a tow to just beat a guy making his debut in a Williams by half a tenth, after being called up on the morning of the race. Good effort by De Vries though.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:38 pm 

Perhaps it's just me but having this many races has begun to reduce the excitement of each GP weekend and they feel less important than they did when we had far fewer races because the percentage of points on offer was much higher. Good for us at work though, more races = more coolers No it isn't j...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:25 am 

Toto87 wrote:
According to the rules, 50-75% race wasn't stopped by the red flag at the end of the timing.

So full points.

This makes the FIA look even more like clowns.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:14 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
These tyre test practice sessions are pretty rubbish. Race weekends aren't the time for meaningless test sessions.

100% agree. Just stay on and do a days test on the Monday after one of the GPs, or schedule one on a Thursday before.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:47 am 

These tyre test practice sessions are pretty rubbish. Race weekends aren't the time for meaningless test sessions. Not helped by the tyres being terrible The longer the Pirelli era has gone on the more obvious it is to me at least, that a big reason why the racing has been crap for the last 5-6 yea...

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:46 am 

Sky should have stuck to their guns a couple of years ago and kept Kravitz fired. He is such a twat. Take Lazenby with him.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:53 am 

Jaguar disagrees with you.......Ok, Ok, it was because they were using a metallic paint with extra shit in it....but it was still a colour change that was lighter!

I want someone to use Vantablack. That would be sweet as. The sponsors logos would pop then!

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:20 am 

Sigh.....a 2022 F1 car going around the track. Oh cool. A V8 going around the track. Bloody Hell!! A V10 going around the track. Oh Dear God!!! I'll crawl back under my rock now lol. Modern F1 is much faster, but paradoxically because of the extra weight they look far slower. Shave off 100kgs and a ...

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:10 am 

So........I thought McLaren had wind tunnel calibration issues? Not, you know, ballsing up the regs. How a 15mm difference triggered McLaren's F1 2023 woes https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/how-a-15mm-difference-triggered-mclaren-s-f1-2023-woes/ar-AA18jwFi?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=41c7d6f3174a449a9...

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:27 am 

“There was no clear agreement, as was suggested to the Stewards previously, that could be relied upon to determine that parties had agreed that a jack touching a car would amount to working on the car… In the circumstances, we considered that our original decision to impose a penalty on Car 14 need...
Page 11 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]