TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 436 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:15 pm 

If Red Bull and Ferrari both sort out their reliability problems, we might not even see a Mercedes on the podium anymore.

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:20 am 

Pretty sure Alonso knew things we don´t know yet, and thought holy shit, I have got to get out of here asap! Seb, you´re leaving? Is your seat already taken? Where is my phone.
Oscar, you want my seat? No? I get you, I´ll announce after the deadline to sign you has passed so you're free too.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:53 pm 

knowing Lewis, he'll say at the press conference that after the summer break, he is better prepared than ever, or hungrier than ever, or something similar.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 pm 

Comment that will count for every race remaining this season:

Easy win for Verstappen unless his car fails

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:34 pm 

Domenicaly: the US market deserves, no, absolutely needs 3 races! They have so much potential! U - S - A! U - S - A!

An American team wants to join? Naaaah. Not going to allow that.
An American driver wants to join? Naaaah. The American series are not good enough.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:40 am 

Perhaps it's just me but having this many races has begun to reduce the excitement of each GP weekend and they feel less important than they did when we had far fewer races because the percentage of points on offer was much higher. Good for us at work though, more races = more coolers No it isn't j...

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:29 am 

ELECTRIC tyre warmers will be banned. Watch teams developping a system that generates heat by petrol

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:05 pm 

I misread and thought race start was at 3, which is about now. Seems I was wrong, but I didn´t miss anything yet

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:28 pm 

Of course I wasn´t there. I´m not an engineer, I´m not a driver or a team member. I´m a fan, sitting home, wondering why nobody started on full wets. NOT wondering why people spun, because they were on inters in these conditions. Wondering why there were trucks on the track, but also wondering why G...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:52 pm 

Ah yes, and wondering why the final lap was the final lap, when actually Verstappen had crossed the line with seconds left, meaning that the next time he crossed the line, he would be starting the final lap.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:53 pm 

If you have a budget and you spend it all on the car and have to go over budget to also get some food, you made some poor choices. If other teams spend less on their car because they also need to have something left to spend on catering, they are in disadvantage compared to teams who spend 100% on t...

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:33 pm 

Saudi Arabia want to organise a 2nd race. Fans will be against it, teams will be against it, Domenicali will find it an excellent idea.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:46 pm 

Have an American based breakaway series then, and leave the rest of F1 alone.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:13 pm 

I believe that in western europe, qualifying starts at 22h and race on Sunday at 21h.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:30 pm 

I've made a few changes myself that I think are necessary to make this track any decent

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:12 pm 

Sprint race has never officially counted as win, only as pole position for the next day.
Even if Russell wins, it won´t count as his first F1 victory.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:46 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
God I love this track

It's everything an F1 track should be, the antethesis of next week's venue, which is everything an F1 track shouldn't be

Great race.

Let´s agree that this was the last race of the season, and next week is a test.

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:38 pm 

Mercedes can build the best car on the grid, it won't help much when his team-mate has him in his pocket. I don't think he wants to spend 3-4 years as the number 2 driver. lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second hal...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:45 pm 

And no victory this season

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:55 pm 

lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second half of the season george has been losing the points battle. that said, george is fast, deserves to be at a top team, and will be a worthy heir whenever lewis decides to retir...
Page 18 of 22 [ Search found 436 matches ]