TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 424 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: The Omega 2015 F1 game
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:07 pm 

At last, I have the results of the last two races. The old PC was beyond saving so I had to start all over again. In Spain homeboy Alonso was clearly the best pick. Not only was he picked the most with 3 times, his early retirement also resulted in 20 points. Spanish GP winner Rosberg was picked twi...

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:26 pm 

I expected Maldonado to do badly, and he did exactly that with a retirement after only a couple of laps. A perfect 20 for those who picked him. Yay, I'm one of them. Good points are won by LucasWheldon and F1Peter, who each picked a Williams driver for what must have been their worst race result in ...

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:13 pm 

come on, somebody CRASH please. Someone in front

All retirements have been by people who were in the back anyway

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:37 pm 

very slow lap from Hamilton

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:15 pm 

Sooo, worldwide true F1 fans are calling F1 boring, experts are having a really good look, but when we at some silly forum complain that it is boring, we are nothing but a bunch of moaners? Now I'm looking at you Scotty for sarcasticly starting this topic, but also at others too who have nothing els...

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:19 pm 

inform me when it is over and a decision has been made, and then give a summary in language that I understand

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm 

There's no need to justify the race, I've already said it was an awesome race. The point being is that we keep bitching about how poor the current races are whereas in actual fact we get racing and overtaking through the field. During the 1989 race, the excitement (other than outside influences and...

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:36 pm 

Tobias wrote:
one of those heart breaking moments.

Massa was close to victory in 2008 after completely dominating from 3rd on the grid. Car gave up with 3 to give if I remember well.

I thought it was when entering the very last lap

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 pm 

Tobias wrote:
Rosberg was surfing on the bad luck of others today. I was happy to see him fall back.

Eh? He was third on merrit, then second because of Kimi slowing down. Kvyat was an "also ran" until everyone in front of him decided to get into troubles

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:04 pm 

The Hungarian GP was very interesting, and I'm not only talking about the on track action. Because, we have A NEW LEADER! Previous leader Bleu picked Vettel who won, and runner up F1Peter has picked Hulkenberg, who was the first to retire. The difference couldn't have been bigger. Our #3 after Great...

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:36 am 

Fish88 wrote:
Bradl reminds me a bit like Hulkenberg, talent that gets overseen way too much. Altough I rate Hulkenberg higher than Bradl.

Hulkenberg doesn't crash every race.

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 pm 

Nice to see Grosjean on the podium, even though he did get lucky with Vettel popping the RR. Also nice to see Perez running decently. Grosjean wasn't just lucky? He was faster and made sure that Vettel had to push to the end with worn tyres. If it wasn't for Grosjean pushing, Vettel would have crui...

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:44 am 

so you know someone who knows someone who said something because he heard it from someone...

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:56 am 

gkmotorsport wrote:
mclaren2008 wrote:
good start to the race week for the Rosberg side of Mercedes

Pumped-up Rosberg win. Calling it now.

we'll remember it as a quote of mclaren2008

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:47 pm 

So, the most exciting part of the race is after the race

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:00 pm 

Vettel hit a golden mushroom

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:07 pm 

Gaara wrote:
When was the last time there were no Mercs on the podium?

Hungary 2015 :lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:39 pm 

And then we have the Japanese GP. Let's be honest, not much happened here either. We only had one retirement: Felipe Nasr. He was picked 3 times. I am amazed, because two of them were also the "winners" of the Italian GP: pimmy and F1Peter. Damn you F1Peter for doing a Hamilton and taking ...

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:48 pm 

The Russian GP was better than expected, especially when you look at the retirements. Two out on a startcrash made 4 guys gain a lot of points, congrats to LucasWheldon, De Cesaris fan, Fish88 and Vassago who all hit jackpot. In my opinion, the winner of the weekend was thedoctor46 who picked Rosber...

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:36 pm 

bigears wrote:
But the last GP was in 1995 with Damon Hill lapping everyone.

twice!
Page 5 of 22 [ Search found 424 matches ]