TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 424 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:47 pm 

For the skirt blown by the wind, first we need a crowd...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:08 am 

One thing is for sure, this race got people talking. We're already on page 6 and its only friday and the cars barely ran any laps. :whistling: After the Brawn GP docu, I was checking the 2009 Australian thread again. 144 pages, around 20 before FP1 even started. Around 10 during FP1 alone. And not ...

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:24 pm 

Max said something like: the people that show up don´t care about the race. They come to see a show, like they want to see their favorite artist. These fans no longer understand what the concept of racing is, it´s just a night out with lights and spectacle and music and alcohol. Spa or Monza are abo...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:16 am 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some older fans still regard Barcelona, Hungaroring and Suzuka as "new" tracks. :mrgreen: some of those here still mourn the butchering of Interlagos, given the original proposal kept the old course intact What about Hockenheim. People that weren't even bo...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:30 am 

I will never get the "hype" around that place. It was just a bunch of straights and chicanes and a twisty bit at the end. Not exactly the greatest test for drivers. The "new" one is not Spa or Suzuka but it produces good racing. I think it's because it was different, and they ch...

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:06 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Suzuka in April is most likely going to be wet.

When is it not wet?

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:08 pm 

weren't there more teams/drivers that almost ran into the back of the Willams that year? As in they seemed to brake much sooner and/or faster than expected? Or was that just a lame excuse Dutch tv came up with to defend Jos? Villeneuve had crashed into the back of Schumacher only two races earlier,...

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:56 pm 

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:15 pm 

The reason is even dumber. In the Jeddah weekend, the ramadan starts that Sunday so they don´t want to hold a GP that Sunday. Move it to another weekend I would say but no, race is held on Saturday. And because there always has to be minimum a complete week between two Grand Prix, they can´t hold th...

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:40 am 

So testing starts today. To "save costs", drivers will only have 1.5 day to get familiar with the car and solve all the issues before they fly around the world 50 times for more races than ever.

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:19 am 

weren't there more teams/drivers that almost ran into the back of the Willams that year? As in they seemed to brake much sooner and/or faster than expected? Or was that just a lame excuse Dutch tv came up with to defend Jos? Villeneuve had crashed into the back of Schumacher only two races earlier,...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:44 pm 

JJ wrote:
Never have I been less excited about the start of F1 season...or did I say the same thing last year?

JJ in 2023 wrote:
Somehow I'm not too hyped.

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:15 pm 

2014 and 2015 were beyond awful, absolutely the worst since 2004. 2016 was still very bad, slightly better than 14 and 15 because Rosberg decided to no more mr nice guy. Still a terrible year. Not only was the championship dominated by one team, the fights behind them were also very boring. There is...

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:11 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
But sure, the shit-tinted glasses make it all feel bad.

Or your favorite driver was winning back then, and now not anymore

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:19 am 

His nickname was Jos The Boss so...

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:03 pm 

Since all speculations are the results of other speculations based on some speculations, I don´t think anyone is placed to have comments on events that maybe have not entirely happened as said speculations suggest. In other words: sit back, take some popcorn and enjoy the shitshow. But comments are ...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:18 pm 

So this could be Verstappens final race for Red Bull? Or will he wait until after the season to be loyal to Marko? That would be quite a shock, the reigning champion out and the season would be wide open for anyone of the top 5 teams to win Australia: Sainz not recovered, Hamilton already moves to ...

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:32 pm 

Also, this was the first time the grid had a driver who was born at the same year another active driver was champion I thought I was old in 2009 when the first driver younger than me made their F1 debut (Alguesuari). Now, well fuck. now, guys younger than me are retiring after a long and successful...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:17 pm 

What Alonso did was questionable, but it seems to me that Russell just went off on his own and wasn´t ready to anticipate. Yes, Alonso braked earlier, but the gap was still big enough. Russell just was confused and reacted wrong. Stupid to blame it on someone else.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:29 am 

Likely scenario: Alpine pulls the plug. Andretti is still denied entry. We continue with 18 cars. 2 years later, a new team wants to join but the 9 running teams are against it because the paddock is too small for a 10th team.
Page 21 of 22 [ Search found 424 matches ]