TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am 

They were both Mercedes and McLaren drivers, promised the world. Now Green has finally realised his single seated career is long dead and buried, and Mercedes doesn't care, so he's joined Audi. Paffet has been testing McLarens forever and his career has stalled. I don't see DTM as a good seat when ...

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:59 pm 

has anyone from outside the US (more specific, Europe) ever attended a NASCAR race? I wonder what is the best way to buy tickets. I've been to Homestead and Talladega, but I got my tickets sorted for me by NASCAR them self so I'm not much help. If you can, try to get a HOT PASS, makes the experienc...

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:56 pm 

Tobias wrote:
the Chilton Indycar move once again shows that Indycar is slowly regaining its status as true competition to F1 (like in the 90s).

Or that money buys you a ride in Indycar as Indycar isn't working, has no money, and is desperate for pay drivers?

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 pm 

I'm never popular with my opinions here, I admit it's rare anything I post gains massive agreement But c'mon, Lance Stroll is a bad driver. Depends how you define bad? If you mean bad is level with 99.9% of drivers on the planet than you maybe right. It's easy to say someone is bad at something, if...

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 pm 

The fans who

Lose interest when the driver they've picked doesn't win
Bitch at every change to the sport that doesn't keep it the way it was when they were 12 years old
Those who create threads on forums claiming F1 was Killed
People who make smart ass replies to these topics

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 pm 

What kind of penalty is that for Vettel?! 5 sec. = no penalty. Yeah, they really should bring the DT penalties back. 5 secs. is nothing for top teams who can easily pull away from the rest of the field. Shouldn't get a penalty at all, it detracts from the drama of the incident. As long as its not w...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]