TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 10 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm 

01) Australia - Button 02) Malaysia - Hulkenberg 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Vettel 05) Spain - Suitl 06) Monaco - Ricciardo 07) Canada - Hamilton 08) Britain - Guiterrez 09) Germany - Bottas 10) Hungary - Grosjean 11) Belgium - Raikkonen 12) Italy - Perez 13) Singapore - Bianchi 14) Korea - M...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 am 

1 - Australia - J Bianchi 2 - Malaysia - Hulkenberg 3 - Bahrain - Massa 4 - China - Perez 5 - Spain - Bottas 6 - Monaco - Rosberg 7 - Canada - Hamilton 8 - Austria - Vergne 9 - Great Britain - Magnussen 10 - Germany - Sutil 11 - Hungary - Perez 12 - Belgium - Kimi Raikkonen 13 - Italy - Alonso 14 - ...

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:28 pm 

Feck off Ferrari, f1 is an open wheel formula. Please don't waste our time by distracting the sport from fixing the problems that need sorting by dangling a futuristic carrot that has no chance of ever becoming a reality That's what I thought. There's so many things going on right now and all they ...

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:32 pm 

Thinking of how many attended Hockenheim last year, I would say the impact on the other races shouldn't be too big, should it?

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 am 

Been looking forward to the race for 2 weeks now, no matter what will happen, it's S p a :D

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am 

has anyone of you attended the Barcelona F1 winter tests? How is it like? Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of t...

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:51 am 

Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of the pit building while cars pass by in the pitlane, sneaking into the paddo...

Post subject: Re: [CAR LAUNCH] Sauber C36
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm 

Finally F1 cars looking like the main formula when you think about the fastest racing series again. It's been a while. I just watched the videos of the Sauber, on track. I said the pictures are on thing but you need to see them on the track and what I saw, I have to say I really like it and I total...

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Coldtyre wrote:
I just regret I never went to a race before HALO, lol

That's a reason I went to Singapore, just to see the pre halo one more time :flag:

When I saw the 2017 cars, I immediately booked tickets because those cars just looked badass. For this year, we got tickets for MotoGP :mrgreen:

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:21 pm 

I have bought some but I don't remember the website. However, I can tell you the granstands we went on was A for T1, K overseeing Tabac, and the N seeing swimming pool. N was by far one of the worst grand stands I've ever been on, the view is minimal, the cars are fast, and you're out in the harbor ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 10 matches ]