TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 12 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 pm 

It is crazy for anyone to compare the Las Vegas situation with any other. What happened before, during and after Las Vegas was totally unique. And the call to halt / cancel the race was the right one. Let's remember that the Las Vegas race had been heavily promoted for countless months on the run up...

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:49 am 

So, Dave Moody, how do you feel about the media covering this tragedy? Go Dave Moody! The MsM has made me so sick with their shoddy reporting on this It really has been horrible. The non-Nascar media seems to be having a field day with this and trying to make Stewart look like a murderer. They are ...

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm 

Well played Lotus :thumbsup:

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm 

Another 30 minute delay :roll: I think its stupid to keep holding off the inevitable at this point as its clear the weather isn't improving & the track is pretty much flooded in at least 1 place & there attempts at pumping away the water isn't doing anything. I wonder if there's something in...

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:01 am 

Thank you, Boston!

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm 

They tried a higher downforce package at Indy a couple of years ago, and it was absolutely terrible. It didn't create slingshots down the straights and nobody could follow each other in the corners. The hilarious thing is that this season's package would have helped. Less downforce = higher speeds a...

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm 

Just throwing in my 2 cents on this one, bit of a rant, so bear with me. I will never be fine with this kind of racing. They are stuck together because of truckloads of downforce, no tyre degradation and small horsepower. People say that the hanford device was creating artificial racing, and I don't...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:28 pm 

Fox wrote:
What a shitty finish

What a shitty winner

MEH

Post subject: Re: Fontana, Myrtle Beach
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:30 am 

Wow, GG NASCAR. That was bad even by modern NASCAR standards.

EDIT: LOL

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:56 pm 

Another example that the tracks aren't the issue in Formula 1.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:02 am 

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world where adults are treated as such, nobody gives a shit.

Congrats to Colton. He drove very well today.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 am 

Long overdue too in my opinion. These plate races have been dancing with the devil to get someone seriously hurt of killed with this blocking and bullshit. I don't follow Nascar all that much anymore but I used to like Newman back when he started. What you just stated is what leaves a bitter taste ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 12 matches ]