Omega wrote:
Verstappen can be champion in Japan.

I hope this happens. The WDC being decided in Japan just feels right

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:27 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
What the flying fuck

Does Martins lose the championship like this??

Edit: last gap on screen had him behind Crawford in 5th

Depends when they count back to I guess? If they take the result from a safety car lap it'll drop him way lower

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:18 am 

Even if they implemented a minimum speed they’d only enforce it when it’s a blue moon on the day that pigs fly.

Remember that Bianchi probably still be here if they actually enforced slowing down under yellow

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:54 am 

Why are we so concerned about Gasly hitting tractor? He should be aware there are marshals on track recovering Sainz's and Albon's cars. Their safety is of the utmost important. He shouldn't drive that fast, even if it was under SC in dry conditions, because obviously they need tractors to recover c...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:03 am 

If it's too wet it's too wet, not much anyone can do about that, but F1 needs to do something to protect the fans in this situation. I feel really sorry for the fans today and at Spa last year. I'm struggling to think of any other event, sporting or otherwise, that costs so much to attend with a ver...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:05 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
Ospif1 wrote:
Standing water and rivers everywhere. Can't race with that and today simply isn't going to happen.

Hey man, wow it's been a while

Many whiles! Good to see the old faces (names) never left

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:13 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
So like Spa last year, we're at mid-points distance right?

Nope, rules changed since Spa. Different points are awarded based on % of the race complete, right now it's no points for anyone

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:17 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
So like Spa last year, we're at mid-points distance right?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/status/1578969723529990144[/tweet]

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:28 am 

In all seriousness though, the solution is clearly to wrap the tyres in beach towels

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:01 am 

The other thing I'm wondering with the Gasly incident is, if they adjust the delta time to account for poor visibility/rain, or if they just use the same SC delta as if it were a dry session.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:06 am 

Am I missing something with this whole tractor saga (and I might be, because I'm watching Bathurst)? It was out under SC, so if Gasly was still flying past it then either SC rules need to change or communication needs to be better. You can't red flag a race every time a recovery vehicle goes out on...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:21 am 

I hope nascar is taking notes from today on how to make their shitshow more shittier

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:22 am 

The best decision is the FIA Decision :wave:

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:59 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
Juihi wrote:

Pfft I have an official Formula 1 branded Tinfoil hat (TM) thank you, with the Official FIA tin foil sponsor emblazened on top as well as Mcafree anti-virus tools :whistling:

Do you receive F1TV on it for free?

Only the ads.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:08 am 

Toto87 wrote:
This is why Pierre was so angry. Tractors were on the track but since he was way back after a pitstop (and was catching the field), he pasted them at almost full speed.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FormuleBlabla/status/1578981002361569280[/tweet]

working now @
codename_47
;)

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:46 pm 

Amateur vidéo photo Finish Vettel vs Alonso :

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8eblhv

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:28 pm 

Of course I wasn´t there. I´m not an engineer, I´m not a driver or a team member. I´m a fan, sitting home, wondering why nobody started on full wets. NOT wondering why people spun, because they were on inters in these conditions. Wondering why there were trucks on the track, but also wondering why G...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:52 pm 

Ah yes, and wondering why the final lap was the final lap, when actually Verstappen had crossed the line with seconds left, meaning that the next time he crossed the line, he would be starting the final lap.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:06 pm 

Saw this on Reddit, this is gonna explain it...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:40 pm 

now that the race has settled down is time for our post race stats -2nd world championship for Max Verstappen .the 10th to win back to back (alongside Ascari, Fangio, Brabham, Prost, Senna, M. Schumacher, Hakkinen, Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton) .13th time the Japanese GP has been the championship dec...
Page 28 of 32 [ Search found 631 matches ]