TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 617 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:20 pm 

I think it only works if you change the URL back to twitter.com.

EDIT:

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:17 pm 

https://x.com/Johnners96/status/1725390 ... 13282?s=20

The tweet button doesn't work? Or I'm dumb... <insert yells at clouds>

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:56 pm 

What is safe at 2AM, and unsafe at 5AM? Strange not to just keep people in The security guards were only contracted until 2am, so there was no-one to keep the peace. On a similar note, the streets were kept closed until 6am, which interfered with the workers trying to get home from the night shift....

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:21 am 

5 secs for Max

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:19 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
See you guys for next season!!

But there's still Abu Dha...oh, I see what you did there :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:21 am 

Had to run an errand during the race. So I come home, open the F1 TV app, and select "Watch from Start" but it still drops me in the live telecast itself, right as the podium ceremony is happening. On the bright side, perhaps it's good I didn't have to sit through yet another Verstappen v...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:23 am 

Bahrain was introduced 19 years ago. It's now an solidly established classic, and even more so with all the historical battles/victories/accidents that occurred there. For comparison, I started watching F1 seriously in 1996. 19 years before that was 1979 . Seems the long season has taken its toll o...

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:35 pm 

After 16 years I am watching this race again for the first time completely through. Of the 3 championships LH lost right at the death, this one hurts the most. 17 points up on Kimi with 2 races left.

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:25 pm 

What do you do? I'm er........I'm VAR for on track incidents. :whistling: A popular role, *cough* but at least I don't actually have to make the decisions, just cue up the crash/incident and the stewards decide who is at fault So yeah, all the time growing up watching videos on here of crashes and ...

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:34 pm 

I very much doubt they'll have a contactless season though jajajajajajajajaja

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:50 pm 

It literally can't be any worse than the annual procession of Barcelona, so I say bring it on It can be just as bad, I guess, but it can't be any worse. Valencia has entered the chat 2010 and 2012 were great races there though, so I don't know what to tell ya.... Also that banked corner halfway aro...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 pm 

Strangely, for me this feels like Senna going to Ferrari finally happening

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:26 pm 

Silverstone is staying until 2034 :flag:

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:44 pm 

JJ wrote:
Never have I been less excited about the start of F1 season...or did I say the same thing last year?

JJ in 2023 wrote:
Somehow I'm not too hyped.

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:31 pm 

following the weird tumble by Russell is time for the stats .3rd victory by Carlos Sainz -only non Red Bull driver to win a race since Brazil 2022 -his first not starting from pole -first from a driver coming back to a medical absence since Gerhard Berger at Hockenheim/1997 .244th win for Ferrari -1...

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Shitpost incoming, but I just read this and found it hilarious:

The internet wrote:
Osama bin Russell

[emoji38]

Edit: do we have a thread for stupidly immature nicknames straight out of pre-2010 internet?

lolonso

FIArrari
Been watching Rocket Powered Mohawk? [emoji14]

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am 

Shitpost incoming, but I just read this and found it hilarious: Osama bin Russell :lol: Edit: do we have a thread for stupidly immature nicknames straight out of pre-2010 internet? lolonso FIArrari https://i2.wp.com/www.mostlyf1.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Alonzo-Russell.png?ssl=1
Page 31 of 31 [ Search found 617 matches ]