TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 617 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 am 

This track is definetly one of the worse, If not the worst. It exceeds everything I knew about bad layouts. South Korea deserved a much better racing circuit. You got so many weird and blind corners, this track is a headache. No wonder they called the Gangnam style guy to sing on there...it's proba...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 am 

I actually quite like this track. And its unintentionally unique surroundings. I still have fond memories of GOIN MUDDIN 2 years ago. For some reason, especially 2010, with the weather being grey, it's how I'd imagined a race in somewhere like Poland under Communism. Also, people are going to think...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm 

Thing is you can make up excuses for Dega till the cows come home but the fact remains that it is a race where 99% of a successful result depends on luck. Is it a good show? Heck yes. Is it fair to the drivers for it to be a points race? Absolutely not. Not when driving skill only comes into play wh...

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 pm 

Driver dinner

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:28 pm 

Vettel controlled the race and I should vote for, but Alonso gets my vote for getting that heap to a great result. I've said this before, I believe these polls should be changed so we can vote for 2 or 3 drivers per race. Voting for one driver only seems a little unfair considering the great drives ...

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 am 

ANother stream
http://www.justin.tv/ceglive2012#/w/4193411408
password: 11224455

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
Random shot on a Texas and US flags

Fixed

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm 

Lewis is fantastic in S1. Committed to those esses!

Post subject: Re: Farce of the Race - USA
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm 

But I wished OP had allowed to vote for the absolute idiot that is Karthikeyan. I hate this driver the most in all F1 history. Really? You think he's worse than the likes of Deletraz, Lavaggi, Adams, Inoue, Langes and Rosset? He's a Superleague and A1GP race winner and was pretty handy in F3 too un...

Post subject: Re: Farce of the Race - USA
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 pm 

How the hell did NK rob us of a longer battle? From what I saw Hamilton and Vettel were tied at the hip before and after NK's interception. You know, years back getting around backmarkers was an art in F1. And sometimes getting caught up with one or a few would / could cost you positions and / or th...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 am 

Lewis has been driver of the season so far. He's punched above his weight several times. But I guess it proves that F1 really is a team sport, and he doesn't have the car or team behind him to get it done. McLaren are going to miss Lewis.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm 

Lap-by-lap championship situation. While above the zero-point, it's advantage Vettel, and while below it, advantage Alonso.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am 

coldtyre wrote:
M1kkor1 wrote:
I found an amateur video of Maldonados crash on lap 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyA35Jyy_s

Thanks, but man that doesn't make me want to go see an F1 race from behind an ugly fence.

OK. No fence :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am 

Maria de Villota has been named "Driver of the Year" by Car and Driver magazine. Excuse me for potentially being a little insensitive here, but really? She managed to crash in a straight line test. Yes, she suffered horrific injuries, but that just goes to show she had no place in an F1 ca...

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm 

ellis wrote:
And RoGro is just fucking moronic.

RoGro crashes into FerAlo, whilst MaWeb takes avoiding action, allowing SebVet to take the lead. Yeah, stop this pish please.

Thank goodness Grosjean's first name isn't Nicolas. The DailyMail would have a field day with that one.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I love that car. I have a 1:43 model of Nannini, on my desk. :)

Does the 1990 model come with detachable arm?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:47 pm 

It's usage differs slightly from tripping over something, in this case it's similar to 'clattering' ... it's generally running into/over something with a force that indicates the collision was either unintentional or unexpected. (It would likely find applications in many incidents involving Pastor M...

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:19 pm 

Ospi wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
Kangaroo is pretty nice too, I've had that at Walkabout here....

It's awesome, lot less fat than most common meats too.

As is Ostrich

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm 

I wouldn't mind a Russian winning a GP because the anthem rocks.

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:45 pm 

Watching the gyro cam on the ads. Hilarious.
Page 4 of 31 [ Search found 617 matches ]