Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 pm 

Put your seatbelts on you dipshits.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 am 

my radar is showing a large band of yellow over the track

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm 

There is officially no hope for Massa now.

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm 

In 20 years people will talk about Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton as the best drivers with the best duels all time. We are watching a great season, guys although some part of the races might be boring :p

Kimi pits!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm 

I think people here are not arguing against DRS in general, just the way it is used in Canada. This long straight just doesnt need DRS (it actualy just makes passing there less demanding), so why not put the DRS Zone alongside the start/finish straight instead to actually create a new overtaking pla...

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 am 

great discussion, great number of point of views, it seems everyone is right at some point in our explanations. So 50/50 in the end, the result of 2 drivers being a bit too aggressive instead of thinking of valuable world championship points, racing incident/accident, no penalties should be given En...

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:54 pm 

I think everyone's dead/alive line will come at a different point, based on your outlook on life (postive/negative) and what you've got to live for. I think at some points the fear of what life might be like may be worse than the reality.

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm 

I found it slightly awkward that Maldonado only got a reprimand for this, especially since the official document from the race control states "Causing a collision with Car 15 Sergio Perez." as a fact and this has resulted in (at least) a grid penalty or a drive trough in the past. Maldonad...

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:09 pm 

Aren't they going a bit overboard with these penalty's anyway? This is racing, contact happens. This year I've only seen a couple of actions that really deserved a penalty or fine. Maldonado made a mistake yesterday but no way he did that on purpose. It seems nowadays every contact needs to result i...

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am 

new Hockenheim is just so featureless. You could say that at least they kept the stadium section which makes up for it, but that's untrue. Now they fly through it with high downforce cars while in the past they would snake their way around it, often power sliding. Because there is really no characte...

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm 

I agree with the penalty, but get rid of that piece of tarmac. It has no use at that part of the track. It's the exit of the slowest corner of the track, you could put a wall right behind that curb and it would still be 100% safe. In fact, there is a wall right next to the track 3 corners later (ent...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:51 pm 

this has to be the most retarded team radio ever, vettel.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 pm 

6. Intriguing race. Everyone expects too much nowadays.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm 

Bernie Ecclestone has tied the knot for the third time. The CEO of the Formula One Group married fiancée Fabiana Flosi – marketing manager for the Brazilian Grand Prix - in a secret ceremony two weeks ago, according to The Bile filled racist hate-spewing toilet paper . Sounds so much funnier when y...

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 am 

The problem with DRS is it masks the problems the cars still have on some circuits with overtaking. It also continues to amaze me that the FIA still can't work out that hairpin > long straight > hairpin isn't necessarily the best way to create an overtaking spot. You think about the best places to ...

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 pm 

*puts on sunglasses*

I guess that's what they mean by

*takes off sunglasses*

Budget Cap

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 pm 

I know it's Maldonado, but I feel that jump starting and pit lane speeding are penalties that shouldn't be carried from one race to another.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 pm 

Echti wrote:
We are not in 1995 anymore.

And more's the pity.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm 

Grosjean twice. Once for causing an almighty accident and twice for lying about not having seen the replay in interviews when he was pictured on the pitwall watching the replay straight after he got back to the pitlane.
Page 2 of 31 [ Search found 617 matches ]