Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:00 pm 

Stoegi wrote:
Why the fuck didn't they pit Leclerc lmfao

It's the leader's dillema all over again. You lose two positions and even with tyre advantage it's risky to get them back, also not knowing how many laps you'll get.

Chasers always have advantage in late SCs :8:

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:59 pm 

Holy.

Shit.

This race man, this race

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:47 pm 

Max is just unbelieveable sometimes. He knows Mick won't risk it. But it was just disgusting. Forcing him off time after time. I hate this type of racing, I prefer drivers to give each other space in whatever scenario. However Max is just exploiting the rules, as the stewarding on these things stil...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:52 pm 

Since when have commentators and viewers become favourable to team orders? Why care about the results of a team like you own fucking shares in the company? We want to watch battles and excitement. Slowing down Leclerc would've made a great battle, and put Lewis in the mix. Yes it's stupid, but stupi...

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:33 am 

In the post-race interview he said that he saw the piece, and aimed to hit it with the middle rather than tyres. But it got lodged under the car, destroying part of the left hand side floor.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:52 pm 

Ok, that should be a penalty to both for driving like twats, Gasly for the contact, then unsafe rejoin for Vettel.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:07 pm 

Hot take: the whole point of Ferrari's strategy today was to humiliate RedBull three times for the lead, on track, on the RedBull Ring.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:32 pm 

MSC driver of the race IMO. Many others were really good today, but he is the more impressive improvement compared to his usual level

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:31 pm 

They won’t do that because if they did then you’d realise the cars are no faster than an old Formula Ford. This is the point. I think that the automotive industry has closed itself off in a lie to the public: the false promess that electric cars will eventually reach the same range and/or speed tha...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:19 am 

They won’t do that because if they did then you’d realise the cars are no faster than an old Formula Ford. This is the point. I think that the automotive industry has closed itself off in a lie to the public: the false promess that electric cars will eventually reach the same range and/or speed tha...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:32 am 

I'm no engineer but I'm not sure how you can say electric cars will never match ICE cars for range. They used to say the same thing about ICE vs the horse. Just in the past 10 years there have been massive strides in battery capacity, battery weight and recharge speed. There's a lot more to go (par...

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 pm 

So, I know 2 people who've been to this race. They say the track does not hurt your eyes in person as much as it seems on TV. I categorically refuse these two reliable eyewitness accounts, and maintain that this track deserves to be carpet-bombed by a bunker buster: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wiki...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:16 am 

Yes, the layout currently in use does not go straight after turn 1, but is still absolutely magnificent. The game onboard does not give justice to the elevation. There is no flat section, relentless up and down except for the S/F straight. Last year I did a passenger ride on an old prototype there. ...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:38 am 

Extreme weather is not going to be the wake-up call, that's something we have always been able to engineer our way around when we have plenty of resources and energy to play with. The wake-up call is going to be crop failures in the northern hemisphere, and the ensuing worldwide food shortages. We n...

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:54 am 

Now: How many different gokarting circuits can you create within this chicane? you can do a pretty fun figure 8 kart track there I realised not long ago that someone built a track near my hometown (Casablanca). Top location, top facilities, but the bastard must be fan of the Paul-Ricard. Look at th...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:53 am 

Also, support races. Present day F3 and F2 would not be short of amazing there

I like that since Germany isn't on the calendar, the traditional eulogy to the old Hockenheim is taking place here :lol:

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:22 pm 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31E5TXafe8L._AC_SY355_.jpg Look at this guy with his fancy 10-color pen. Only the rich girl in my class had even the basic 4-color (blue, green, black, red), it was a sensation when we first saw it, the rest of us 4-pen-wielding pleb. And she would throw it when ...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:46 pm 

This track would be fun if there was heaps of elevation and trees. Imagine if the run onto Mistral was uphill like Suzuka's straight to 130R and the chicane was blind turn in, then back downhill again into Signes :whistling: . The French track you're looking for is Dijon-Prenois, but just like Char...

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:53 am 

peterohanrahanrahan wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
Spain is so cursed for good racing that they should be alternating with one of those countries that pay big to host races

Lenovo Presents the Spanish Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps

Spa curbs are already the proper color

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:16 am 

New Hockenheim wasn't that bad, 00:56 here for some skilled madness

Page 25 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]