TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 554 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:32 am 

So super sub Hulkenberg will be stepping into Vettel's seat as he's tested positive for the C word OMG how woke F1 has become that the drivers don't even have freedom of speech to express themselves using whatever language they wish. CANCEL THIS SPORT NOW! :roll: Stop being a c**t, mate edit: what ...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:13 pm 

This TV graphics panel is really too small. Really? I think the new package is too big and bulky. It takes up a lot of the screen. The font is too small for sure. I don't need the colorful names & teams' logos out there either. You're both right, the left table takes too much screen, but font i...

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:59 pm 

lol at the grid pictures, did someone cut them from a magazine and make a collage? :lol:

Their skin looks awful

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:25 pm 

Why can't they just get the backmarkers to the back of the pack instead of waving them. I will never understand this. It seems tye no brainer solution.

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:55 pm 

My hometown :) Another picture, with a now vs then - you can still see the embankment at the back, where the circuit pedestrian bridge was. https://content-eu.invisioncic.com/m304542/monthly_2015_02/1306957660_large.Mgp_marrocos_1958_GAGNEPARSTIRLINGMOSSLMW.jpg.78328516e04f7557abf0df77b1f29dc3.jpg h...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:47 pm 

Circuits where it can happen are also relatively new. There's usually a generous grass strip either side of straights, and we used to mostly have short armco or walls. Rolf Stommelen, Marcos Campos, Viso in GP2 at Magny-Cours, Van Der Drift at Brands in SuperFormula, are all crashes that might have ...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:34 am 

And if if happens, tough luck. It's collateral damage like Yemeni kids. Except, unlike those, this rich sheltered kid circus has the choice to vacate this place. Some comments about the Apartheid parallel are missing the point. I actually see it as an improvement that this type of threat means that ...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:10 pm 

Didn't they put SAFER barrier around this track in the fall? How the fuck do they let a wall at that angle in that section so close to the track made out of concrete? They have SAFER in other sections, I agree this part with the wall coming back should have it too. After Alonso's moment yesterday I...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:29 pm 

My God that replay hurts. The whole concrete wall moved.

That wall is badly designed. It doesn't add anything to the challenge, it should not be coming back to the track like that, and it needs a SAFER. If it was parallel to the track he would have walled away from it easily

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:50 pm 

Stroll outqualified by a man on a stretcher :whistling:

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:17 pm 

Lewis will be like Schumacher, when he is no longer racing people will miss him. I don't like him as a person, am bored of him winning (well, probably not this year lol) but I will miss him when he isn't racing. That's too healthy a relationship. Try making him your obsession, and track every on-tr...

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:41 am 

The number of deployments limit seems a good idea if you only look at a battle once engaged, but be careful what you wish for. This would negate the advantage of keeping the pursuit car in attack range, like it did for Verstappen at Bahrain. Without it, Leclerc would've pulled away after a one-lap b...

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:32 am 

webbsy wrote:
And it goes from 5-6 lanes wide to 4 lanes wide in several sections. That doesn't seem very wide for a 340+ kph 2km long blast.

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:57 pm 

Haha that guy with the forklift

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:02 pm 

What do you guys need? It is located in flat boring terrain, and next to a 10-lane highway.

All that's missing is stand your ground laws in the general admission areas, alligators in the run-offs, and a cocked-out Florida Man running naked on track prior to the race start.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:07 am 

Sarcasm stops being fun when it's too obvious

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:42 pm 

This page is a train wreck. Blame the weather, the week-end organization, the track layout, sprint races, for professional drivers' past mistakes or potential future mistakes. They're not sheltered babies FFS (although most of them act like ones). They walk the track, agree to race on the track, get...

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:15 pm 

George Russell : driver of the day

Change my mind

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:56 am 

Nobody here has explained to me precisely what is their objection to the following plan: - Watch qualy on Friday. The winner now gets credited pole position for the records. He's the fastest driver that weekend. - Don't watch Saturday. Go have a walk. Enjoy life. That's what I already do for session...

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 am 

Why we have to cross the ocean during European season for one single race, and then again in June, wonders me. One wonders if the Imola race was to replace China but F1 was too oblivious to fix the schedule. They go from the Middle East to Melbourne, back to Europe, over the pond, back across the p...
Page 23 of 28 [ Search found 554 matches ]