Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:16 pm 

acopip wrote:
Better retire the car Nico, no nasty crash please

They're monitoring it now, and judging by Lewis it's not a catastrophic failure but rather slow degradation so he should be safe.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:28 pm 

Massa's meal today: Two cans of RedBull, Tacos, Frankfurt sausage

/racism

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm 

Even for the craziest races, I usually hold my 10 and hand out a 9, since there's always room for improvement as long as there are still races left in the season.

Well, not this time. This is the Perfect Race, and it deserves an immediate 10.

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 pm 

Your analysis is very flawed kals, because you could turn around anything using that logic, nad blame victims for running into the mad guy's path!!! It's like saying that if the driver didn't take off at the green light, he wouldn't have been hit by the red light runner. Of course he wouldn't have. ...

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:11 pm 

Gaara wrote:
At least you know with Simona she's bloody tough. Doesn't have any of Danica's hissy fits either.

Tough? No hissy fits?

Not a woman.

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 pm 

Mine was serious French paper LeMonde, which got it from Swiss paper named "Blick" (don't know how serious that is, but they got their info from the ambulance company that made the transfer): http://www.blick.ch/news/schweiz/sanitaet-oberwallis-brachte-schumi-nach-lausanne-er-nickte-und-ha...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Nu-Hock.
codename_47 wrote:
Nu-Nurby

I wish to report this post and suggest this member be banned recurringly for every F1 German Grand Prix.

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:24 pm 

That track layout owns. At a first glance, yes. When you visualize it with bulldozed surroundings, and miles of painted tarmac runoffs like the current new Silverstone section, it sucks. I'm not a fan of gymkhana. Not to start the old discussion about safety vs. tradition again, but if it's only ab...

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 pm 

So lots of people criticised Perez following Canada, but what Kimi did today is arguably far worse. Yet no complaints from anyone here about Kimi's utterly incredulous driving. Selective reading of posts much? He's been called reckless, bad driver, and everyone reported the lunacy. The difference h...

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 pm 

Looked like Kimi actually saved it but kept his foot down too long and lost it again. Yeah lol. In fact if it hadn't tankslapped on him, this would've been called the craziest recovery of the year. Not to say it's a chance a driver should take when racing in lap 1 pack though, just lifting off whil...

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm 

Vettel should just shut up and soak in the wonderful driving lesson that Alonso is giving him.

It's a great chance for him.

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 pm 

Many comments in this thread forget that there's a fine line between angry insults/fingers/gestures, and whining. What we saw today is bitching to an external person about your tiny lil' problems. It's not anger or excitement, it's weakness and brattiness, inside the cockpit, before the actual battl...

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:20 pm 

Plate "racing" isn't exactly racing. This is why NASCAR is more of a show than a sport. I have to say there is nothing like it in the world though, and it's the thing casual viewers see as the most impressive in Nascar. Heck even as a race fan that doesn't have time to watch everything, I...

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:08 pm 

Zorba wrote:
Any working stream? Please.

http://www.lshunter.net/live-motorsport.php

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
forgot how narrow the stadium section was

tast

Used to think 4 tyrewall layers were a bit of an overkill for that hairpin.

Nope they aren't

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 pm 

cambridge wrote:
Ayrton S. wrote:
thank you Kimi, for letting him pass.

letting him pass? he divebombed into him

He means Kimi did not shut the door recklessly.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:

I miss bright colorful grids. Now everything has to come in slick classy dark shades.

If I didn't know the outcome, I'd swear those Williamses are on a collision course. :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm 

Sergio wrote:
Fish88 wrote:

Poor child looking at his face he has never seen tits & ass like that in real life so close :lol:

That sure is something I'd like to "groep" too

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:54 pm 

The officials don't have any material in the rulebook to punish advantage from just 2 wheels over the white line, do they?

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 am 

High-risk car setup, confident overtaking moves, crushing enthusiasm and dedication. I like this driver more and more.
Page 5 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]