TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm 

I wonder which petrol station they filled up at on their way to the protest. They actually glided into the circuit [/pedant] so they were dropped by a plane? Well nobody's questioning the fact we use oil and need it at the moment. The debate is whether we should go all the way to the Arctic / Amazo...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 pm 

Holy shit the lotus guys are really aggressive on the exit curbs at Lesmo 2 and Ascari

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am 

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Alonso is still one of the best drivers out there, isn't he! :o If Ferrari can't provide a better car to their drivers, firing Alonso won't change anything. They'll just lose that extra talent/experience that he does have and that allowed him to take the car to p...

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:41 pm 

How unexpected. Fate is such a dick sometimes...

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:11 pm 

I am considering deleting my pr0n folder and simply replacing it by the couple last pages in this thread.

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 pm 

Tobias wrote:

The FIA should drop whatever regulations they're working on, and bring back POWERSLIDES.

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm 

“I think it’s not the future"

Yes it is, Sebastian. Long after you retire, but it is.

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 Indian GP
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:35 pm 

Tobias wrote:
I think it's just called 'growing up' and realising F1, and motor sport in fact, is not everything what life is about.

Sadly yes, but I still take racing lines while walking in hallways. And everytime I see a new road, even as a pedestrian, my first thought is how it would feel to race it.

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 am 

My heart wants to believe that Kimi will kick Alonso's ass.

My logical brain knows it won't be the case, except occasionnally (but that has been covered in this thread with Massa vs Alonso, Berger vs. Senna etc etc)

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am 

My God... That text hurts real bad. I wish him merciful release from that situation, be it on this side or the other.

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:26 pm 

I like nice things, and those noses look like fucking shit. And before the "only racing matters, not looks" brigade barges in, yes indeed I love to see cars racing each other side-by-side no matter their look. But all the Mansell-Senna pictures from their '91 famous battle would look like ...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm 

I don't agree. I think it's a coloured wrap around the nose, as opposed to being painted. The wrap has peeled off on contact with the wall. can't it be one of those paints they use for aerodynamic purpose like viewing the fluxes of air around the nose? You can see the peeled off bits kals is talkin...

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:10 pm 

We are ALL true fans, you know why?

Just look at the last conversations on this thread, from the penis-gate to the fandom-war. It's like crackheads talking.

We're all suffering from acute withdrawal symptoms during the off-season. And only true fans ever get that.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm 

If there has to be a double points race it's this one

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 pm 

Because the scale is logarithmic, a gap of 10dB is *very roughly* a doubling of apparent loudness. The intensity doubles every 3db actually ;) (I mean mathematically. The actual sound perception is another debate and has been covered enough here). I think it's a good thing sounds are getting quiete...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:36 am 

Anyway, I'm just hoping for some crazy trains like only Monaco can provide. Those packs where anything can happen at the blink of an eye, you know, cars inches from each other, drivers all over the place peeking left and right... This was the race for the lead just a few years ago. F1 doesn't get mo...

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:48 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
I would starve myself to death for a paddock pass!!!

After reading the two posts after yours, I would sell my body and soul for a Monaco paddock club pass

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:12 pm 

It looked genuine. With Schumacher you could tell straight away it was on purpose, here it's clearly a cock up like we see many there.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:46 am 

It is a good sign that the race is on the up though, and with the rumours of more horsepower and the apron returning on the way, things can only get better :) Apron as in the inside flat lane? I didn't like it. It looked messy, drivers would go past the white line sometimes, sometimes not, it doesn...

Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
How did RHR ended up so low?

He crashed in qualifying.
Page 4 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]