TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:57 pm 

Plot twist: sections of the track will be inside those warehouses, making it the HISTORY FIRST!1!!11 indoor F1 race.

Do it if you dare, F1. Do it. In winter time. Inside is always heated and dry, even if it rains outside. Put the "1" back in F1 and make them earn their wage.

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:13 am 

codename_47 wrote:
It literally can't be any worse than the annual procession of Barcelona, so I say bring it on

It can be just as bad, I guess, but it can't be any worse.

Valencia has entered the chat

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:52 am 

I think we should get used to "urban" tracks if we want motorsports to survive the next couple decades. Nobody will dedicate new land to new racing tracks anymore. Old tracks will get closed, either when caught by urban sprawl (sound nuisance), or get financially/politically abandoned to b...

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:26 pm 

Albon explains in this interview why drivers tend to fall apart during the season when facing Verstappen:

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:00 pm 

If it's something sexual, he will be cancelled. If it's non-sexual, then no one cares. That's my knowledge of the world we live in today. Are you using "cancelled" tongue-in-cheek? Or is firing people for sexual harrassment suddenly an issue nowadays? It's perfectly normal that sexual is ...

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:02 am 

If it's something sexual, he will be cancelled. If it's non-sexual, then no one cares. That's my knowledge of the world we live in today. Are you using "cancelled" tongue-in-cheek? Or is firing people for sexual harrassment suddenly an issue nowadays? It's perfectly normal that sexual is ...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of ...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 pm 

:lol: I'm married and I have direct reports who are women. I cannot imagine what behaviour of mine could ever be interpreted, misconstrued, or even twisted into sexual harassment. It's not difficult, people. You have to be extra respectful with boundaries, and extra-professional when in position of...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:01 pm 

Best new track in years. Brings back that high-stakes, high-speed, razor's edge feeling that has deserted GP tracks since ~20 years (at least on camera, due to runoffs and wide roads)

I still vividly remember Verstappen's final qualy lap in 2021 :8:
Page 28 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]