TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 am 

Also Senna, not being careful in his homerace and almost taking out a potential world champion... You do realise Senna did almost nothing wrong apart from occupying the piece of tarmac Vettel wanted? You also do realise that it was Vettel, sweeping across the track, that turned into Bruno? Watch th...

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm 

good point ellis. But I would say even when the drivers were injured, the thinking process would be: "thank god for the modern safety we have now. If not for that, he would be dead". In the end, only kinetic energy and material stiffnesses matter, not what people say or think or feel abou...

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm 

I think they should stop trying to make F1 look like some energy-efficient development showroom. It isn't. It will never be, as road cars will always be more efficient and fuel-saving than race cars. The average consumer might be bullshited by that "F1 technology applied to road cars" spee...

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm 

Sorry to revert to the drivers viewpoint discussion, but this video Rosberg gives some interesting additional details:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsvWnGgT7Ok[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 pm 

Shane wrote:
Afro Engineering FTW

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:15 pm 

This is not directed at you Phil, but I fucking hate Instagram. Fair enough for vintage or artsy photos, but just for depicting a current location? Come on...

Anyway, about the sponsor, as long as we still have foolish companies to pay for our F1 races I'm fine with them :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 am 

Scotty wrote:
And don't get me started about those who were complaining about the early start in Europe.

What? If anything people complained that the start was so late in Australia, leaving little time for possible delays.

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 am 

This is about the perfect amount of water to have a wet race without visibility issues

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 am 

I don't understand anything to this race anyomre

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 am 

Vettel didn't time it up correctly exiting T3. Or rather Webber timed his block move prefectly

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:35 am 

What kind of whiney little bitch asks their team to move over the other driver? fuckwits (to any driver who did that, ever)

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 am 

Race's main result: Awesome team atmosphere in the future at Merc and RBR

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am 

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm 

Hold on a second: are people still blaming Vettel for being selfish/disobedient, while this brought us one of the best battles ever seen these late years? And finish line drama? And good-old spectacular rivalry? We're spectators. No matter the politics behind it, I damn well prefer them to chose the...

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:05 pm 

I don't see the extra hate for this track. It's a Tilke track, but they all are nowadays. The walls are no further than they are in Texas. The action is no more boring than in Hungary. The spectators are no less interested in F1 than the Chinese. Ok wait now I get the extra hate. This track combines...

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 pm 

lol, had the opposite mistake and that's why I tuned up so early. Which sucks because the Bahrain pre-race is not exactly Monaco or something.

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm 

Vettel is missing out on all the fun. :(

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm 

omg are we really blaming Perez for ruining his race and Jenson's?

I don't want to watch responsible serious drivers bringing it home responsibly. I want reckless motherfuckers fighting tooth and nail for position.

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm 

Assholonso IMHO

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:54 pm 

Yes, this argument of F1 improving road cars only makes motorsport supporters lose any credibility. It's sport, just a spectacle that has no use or benefit for society except as entertainment for its fans. Why do we always have to justify that our sport is useful while football for example never has...
Page 3 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]