Post subject: Re: 2011 GP2 Season
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2BMM71S14

No comment....

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 am 

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 am 

Perez had luck to have the SC in the perfect time for his strategy, and that's where his result mainly came from. Perez was often doing lap times that were faster than Vettel or Button. His personal fastest lap was only 0.001s slower than the fastest lap of the race, which he did in a way heavier c...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 am 

Love how Kamui calls turns 13, 14 and 15 'good combination'. :) Kamui is more of a PR guy. If it was Kimi he would say it's a shit combination No, Kimi would say that they are combination. Mika Salo would say that it's the same combination for everyone. Heikki Kovalainen would say that it's a very ...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 am 

It was a 50/50, and throws up the depressing fact that squeezing someone off the circuit when they're pretty much alongside (as Maldonado clearly was, well into the apex of the corner) is deemed 'fair play' nowadays. It isn't. Would it have seemed fair if there had been grass instead of tarmac where...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 am 

Given this it's own thread.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm 

Letting Q2 run to a conclusion is what people are annoyed for. The FIA shouldn't need to tell the teams when the conditions in a session where you need not be on the track that the conditions are too bad, the teams should know for theselves. . Didn't Senna say the FIA were right to red flag becuase ...

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:28 am 

Jacques never liked the old track. When he first came there in F1 in 1996, he said the track was not wide enough for the speeds they reach, and also that it did not provide as much passing opportunities as it should do on the paper. I think most of us actually agree with that. But we're regretting t...

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 am 

a) How do you know there is less grip out there and b) Seb was much earlier on the throttle thanks to the fact he had created a much wider radius turn for himself which gave him a better run out of the hairpin.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 am 

The point of the polls (any poll) is to try and gauge the general concensus about a particular race, right? So if someone votes contrary to the average does that not make you question why? Scott, you would vote a race a 10 as as result of receiving a blow job during it, and then you'd tell everyone ...

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 am 

Lewis Hamilton gets booed every year at the Australian GP whenever he is on the podium. I haven't seen any racist monkey-type slurs or slanders from my POV, but my point is, it happens everywhere. for the lewis hamilton thing i'm 100% sure that if he next year comes to ferrari and wins in Monza, he...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm 

I can't believe that people are actually defending Vettel. I'm not a fan but I know he's a great driver and overall a lot better than Webber, but the first pitstop was too early which made this Webber's race. I enjoyed watching the fight but this wasn't a fair fight, since Webber was cruising and c...

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 pm 

Stoffel's tire.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 am 

Totally agree that Lotus and Ferrari are equally selfish in requesting that the tyres go unchanged, but I'm inclined to side more with them as the tyres are what they are and Pirelli said they would be (more aggressive) and these teams (along with Force India) built cars that suit them as well as th...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:28 am 

Skip to around 1:00 to see the crash and how the track was after the incident.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:25 pm 

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm 

I posted this analogy on another forum...

Of course it is Durex's fault if I buy one of their condoms, cut a hole it in, and my wife gets pregnant while I was using it.

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 German GP
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 am 

A 6 from me. I was too worried about the cameraman to enjoy the early laps (I realise that's my natural panic reaction to serious crashes fault rather than the race itself) and despite Crofty building up the lead battle I just didn't believe Vettel didn't have a margin in hand. Kimi and Grosjean cou...

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm 

Here you go! :thumbsup: The top 50 drivers who never raced in F1 It's one of motorsport's greatest debates: who could have been an F1 great but never got the chance? The AUTOSPORT team has attempted a definitive answer By AUTOSPORT staff Every driver who races single-seaters aspires to reach the pin...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 65 matches ]