TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:32 am 

I want to see drivers going to the limit again. And besides the fact with tuned down engines and cars that look too easy to drive, I want them to see on the limit, and if they are going over the limit, then it should end in tears. That sorts the men from the boys. wheter it is being struck in a grav...

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:25 pm 

Why do you need engineers to tell to overtake? I assume racing drivers know that...

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:48 pm 

Stoegi wrote:
Fabs wrote:
Plz rain in silverstone

It will be a bright and sunny day :)

and will rain during FP

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 pm 

It shows how idiotic the rules can be. No one profits from a test day like this but because McLaren and Ferrari did an installation lap it counts as a day of testing and therefore it will be impossible for them to go on another day. You can understand why they are against extending the testing, but...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:33 am 

I have a feeling that teams just boycotted this qualifying

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:57 am 

Something I scanned a long time ago:

it's a comment about the famous 1984 Monaco Grand Prix:

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:57 am 

it has been a long time that I am somewhat 'pumped up' for a F1 race... high expectations for this one...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm 

Rosberg was able to overcome the issues.

Please no ban on this, as in Baku it was the only interesting thing that happened...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 pm 

I am not convinced.

For me this is overtaking, although on the limit and a bit dodgy, but I prefer this than a simple DRS move.

Max has done some fantastic overtakings in the past, but often it was thanks with a lot of goodwill of the other driver.

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:47 am 

I will have a hard time spending two hours watching these hideous things. The racing will have to be very, very good.

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 pm 

IMHO we can't hope for spins when the cars have such huge mechanical and aero grip. That is definitely a big part of it. But also, the tracks themselves are part of it too. Paved runoff and really flat, mild curbs don't punish mistakes. If you run a little wide or catch too much curb on a corner no...

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:43 pm 

This is by far the biggest dissappointment seeing the new cars since 1986. I was dissappointed when narrow cars were introduced and grooved tyres. I was disappointed with the step nosed cars, with the penis nosed cars. A few times I was happy, seeing the slicks back, the wider cars and bigger tyres ...

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am 

More flesh on the bones of what Liberty want to do in terms of TV presentation. Most of it had already been hinted it at and it is now formally expressed. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/134555/first-details-of-f1-tv-shakeup-revealed What is more interesting is that Bratches defines the pot of go...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 am 

pretty good race actually thanks to Haas and the VSC, which usually ruins races but this time it made it more interesting. Lewis couldn't even get close behind Vettel though which isn't good news for passing in general. which race have you been watching? Cars that are following eachother within a s...

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:15 am 

Rosberg (the fat one) has the long track lap record. Rosberg (the Finnish one) has the long track lap record. Rosberg (the popular one) has the long track lap record. Rosberg (the legendary one) has the long track lap record. Rosberg (the likable one) has the long track lap record. Sorry, couldn’t ...

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm 

Basically saying they've got the money to buy Force India, they had a contract to buy it and still intend on chaising it. He's a well spoken man and comes across as rather intelligent, shouldn't judge a book by it's cover An intelligent, well-spoken person who claims to have a large sum of money bu...

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:56 pm 

so we have these green series...

but that plane and fighter jets probably using more kerosine and wasting more CO2 compared to a whole F1 season...

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 am 

I can understand that Brussles combines both ethnic citizens of Belgium but even if he was born there, his family must originally come from some place. I read that Brussels had a great influx of French-speaking people in late 19th century and the fact it's a separate region now only means as such f...

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 am 

The whole Ferrari team is a joke.

After only 3 races it is almost a certainly that Lewis will be crowned world champion.

Spending hundreds of millions to come up with such a race... Great job

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G8441 met Tapatalk

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:51 pm 

I don't know if I ever felt this anger because of the stewards decision.

And I even don't like Vettel
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]