TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:46 pm 

what is/was the advantage for putting the right tyres on the left and vice versa?

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 German GP
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 am 

a 6 from me. It felt in the end like being close to an orgasm ans suddenly someone knocks on the door... like being thirsty, asking a beer and getting a Heineken... The drives itself were fantastic, but I really thought we would have seen some real battles in the end with Kimi and Fernando really at...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm 

I didn't really enjoy that so much. I was really hoping that Webber would get a win, it would be great to see him win at least one race in the end of his career. Everytime Red Bull is playing 'strategies', it comes down to make sure Vettel wins it. And for some strange reason Webber will lose it. Ve...

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 am 

I find it a bit strange nobody posted a picture of what I think is one of the best looking F1 cars ever: the beautiful and successful Lotus 72 with JPS livery:

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Tobias wrote:
Kimi fastest.

Championship fight over! Everyone can go home now. :flag:

perhaps they should then quadruple the points for the last races?

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:20 pm 

I wonder how long it will take before all teams have more or less the same nose design.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:48 pm 

All sold, nice work Aerogi! Just got to pack 'em... please wait one more week, as we will move to another house... and I don't think my wife will appreciate it very much, as I have promised not to buy many magazines anymore... but I already have nearly 8,000 magazines in my collection, this additio...

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:08 pm 

stimaro wrote:
aerogi wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201710379136770&l=c190ee698b

this is the main part of my collection, 115 boxes of magazines, magazines and more magazines!

:o 8O Damn, that's a lot. :thumbsup:

you sound like my wife...

:p

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm 

3 i just expected so much more of this. Hardly any real overtaking except when the driver in front made a (braking) error. edit: for the most part of the race I had some sort of feeling that the only tactics was to drive the car to the finish, drivers didn't push to the limit (except Bottas) and see...

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am 

This race was utterly boring and bland, apart from the Bottas/Kimi early battle. It feels the cars are cruising the whole time and nobody is really on the edge, as motor racing is supposed to be. There were closed packs in the field but not real threats and when overtakes did occur, it was either g...

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 am 

Well, apart from the ocean of negativity that is hauting this forum. I`m looking forward for this race, and I`m probably going to enjoy it, just like the first 2 of this year. Anyone with me? Or you all just wanna cry and moan like crybabies? I didn't enjoy the first two races, and I have not a goo...

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:07 am 

F1 should be the pinnacle of motorsport. If you have only 11-12 teams on the grid, given the hundreds of millions they are spending in devolopment, designing the cars, given the fact that there is 'concurrence' between engine makers, all teams should easily be a lot faster around the track than any ...

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:36 pm 

Farce of the race? That was all those people who spent the entire race polluting the race thread by bitching and moaning about how bad the race was while forgetting their TVs have "off" switches. the forum also has an off-switch That doesn't give people the 'right' to ruin the thread for ...

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:43 pm 

bigears wrote:
I can imagine this year's DVD would have more coverage of the practice and qualifying than the buildup or even the race!

I am a bit afraid of what is going to happen in the race...

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:49 pm 

the problem with Massa he is not a fighter on track. He can drive a car very quick, like he proved today or at Canada. but when he has to fight for position it seems he seems to be waiting. Look at Canada, by far the fastest man on track, but when he got behind that bunch of cars he basically waited...

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:50 pm 

so, after almost one year, we (=the fans) still don't know if he can talk, if he can communicate in one way or another with his family, if he does anything else besides lying in his bed, if he watches tv, can he walk, etc etc with all these statements it is difficult to 'react' and everytime I got v...

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 am 

Did I just watch what is supposed to be the Pinnacle of motorsport?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm 

everytime it gets wet and session / race is stopped most fans have the feeling they waited way too long to get out again.

F*cking everytime

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:42 pm 

First time this season I really get excited about a F1 race, even though I know maybe nothing much will happen. But at least I know that if a driver makes a mistake here, he won't have a billion miles of run off area...

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 am 

I think it is partly true that radio messages that are telling the drivers what to do are making F1 more boring. But it is in combination with engines that are tuned down way too much (for all the obvious reasons they have to do that), run off areas where you can make silly mistakes and just continu...
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]