TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm 

damn damn damn this race had all the good things to become a fantastic and close fight between Peugeot and Audi... these 2 crashes are really bad and next time I wonder if we will be lucky again.

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 am 

I think the death's in the 70s had mostly nothing to do with a wet circuit. Rindt, Cévert, Pryce, even the few in the 80s had nothing to do with a wet track. The severe injury of Pironi in 1982 however was related to a wet track. SC start of the race: not needed. We will never see a Senna-esque firs...

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 am 

VW might join F1 in 2018 http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93423 Ie, might do, might not, a long time away So instead of joining when the new enginerule is introduced and kinda levels the playing field, they decide to wait 3 years and give the rest and advantage. Unless they buyout the Pu...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre-season testing
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 am 

call me 'old' if you like, but I really, really, really miss the times that drivers had a distinctive helmet design, and stuck with it for their whole career. It was part of their personality, of their history in F1. Most of them also had a story behind as to why using a certain scheme (Hill being o...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:03 am 

I was basically saying that I don't understand how F1 in general doesn't manage that the best track on the current F1 calendar is just a certainty on the calendar. It's location is great, the track is great, fans love it, drivers love it, teams love it, the weather is uncertain, so much history is w...

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:16 am 

18 years ago I woke up on sunday after witnessing the first time a driver being killed live on television. I remember it made me very sad.

But things were going to be even more sad and unreal...

RIP Roland. RIP Ayrton.

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:00 am 

great discussion, great number of point of views, it seems everyone is right at some point in our explanations. So 50/50 in the end, the result of 2 drivers being a bit too aggressive instead of thinking of valuable world championship points, racing incident/accident, no penalties should be given En...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 am 

shouldn't this get a seperate topic?

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 pm 

Lucasjeha wrote:
FIArrari got it again! Congratulations for giving Ferrari advantage again! But tomorrow Schummy will grab the win!

Michael was also out of the Top 10 when the red flag was out. So a bit weird to be mad at Ferrari and cheer for Schumi... :p

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 am 

this is (I think) the official Hungarian meteo website. If anything, they should probably know what it will going to be. Yesterday at least they were spot on with their predictions:

http://www.meteoprog.hu/en/weather/Budapest/

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm 

watching F1 since Austria 1986, and I have never seen something like that! Together with Australia 1986 this is for me the greatest race ever when it comes to excitement!

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 am 

I think we should not jump to conclusions after two free practices

Perhaps there is some sandbagging, perhaps McLaren have a big margin for improvement we don't know anything about. Perhaps in race trim the McLarens will go much quicker, they might be much more reliable...

we just don't know yet.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:38 am 

I'm watching F1 since 1986, and this feels like a real low point in the history of what is supposed to be the pinnacle of motor sport. The drivers should really decide whether they think it is suitable or not to drive. Not some old man that has never seen a racing car from close...

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am 

You have 20 drivers, give them all a piece of paper, let them all vote anonymsly, and the majority decides. So nobody will know who voted what, but at least if the majority decides not to race, then fine.

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 am 

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/2918 ... grid-slot/

what exactly oes 'buoyed' mean? I never heard that word... and how do you pronounce it?

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 am 

I love Sepang! One of the few new tracks that I really like, most races have been very good, unpredictable, with lots of racing action.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm 

Great battle for the lead today! but I'm hugely dissappointed afterwards to learn: 1) there were strict team orders not to race eachoter, with loads of laps to go, and only 2nd race of the season. That was chicken-chicken attitude from Red Bull. 2) a driver not listening to its team. A team that has...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 pm 

And I am looking forward to this race.

You simply don't know what to expect... sometimes nothing seems to happen, sometimes its quite entertaining with incidents.

But just watching those cars go round at this street circuit is good for me!

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm 

This will be the 71st edition of the Grand Prix on the streets of Monaco, also called 'The Hungaroring with the Houses'. I think it's the other way round, The Hungaroring is like Monaco without houses. The same like they say that Bruges is the Venice of the North. You don't say that Venice is the B...

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 pm 

what I meant was that Mansell is the one that everyone know about. It was probably also the 'most dramatic' one as he lost the world championship with only like 20% of the race to go.
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]