TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 81 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 am 

If you're going to have a fuel mileage race, they at least had the decency to run out of fuel.

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:23 pm 

Fuck off, NASCAR. Nobody wants this. Nobody asked for this. Get your Chase bullshit the fuck out of here.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 pm 

Hmm, caution clock.. why not just go back to the halftime break (and oh, all the short tracks from the 1995 schedule still existing..)?

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:55 pm 

Seriously. If it looked even remotely like this it would've been great.

Post subject: Re: MotoGP 2016 Discussion
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 am 

I think Marquez and Stoner could win on the current Ducati. Harder to judge Lorenzo as we have only seen him on that Yamaha and that bike has been relatively consistent through the years. My belief is that Marquez and Stoner can adapt to their machines a lot better than other riders. Will be interes...

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 am 

We were all pretty bad posters back when we were younger. It's always interesting to go back to older posts and cringe.

Post subject: Re: 1990 Goody's 300
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am 

Can You Please Find The Video If You Know Where It Is? Антон has a copy of this on VHS. he will post it when he's unbanned Why does it look to me like if he was permanently banned from this message board? He is banned, he's not coming back and he doesn't have your video. On the off chance that your...

Post subject: Re: 1990 Goody's 300
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:15 pm 

You know what's funny/sad? This thread regarding a 26-year old BGN race has more comments about it than a typical Xfinity race gets today.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:34 pm 

This is why I refuse to engage in political or religious debates. Everyone has their opinion and nothing said will change ones perspective of how they view things.

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:50 am 

Someone needs to take some Tide to that scheme and clean it up.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Las Vegas
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 am 

Time for a new avatar

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 am 

Snowcono Raceway :flag:

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 pm 

If everybody is waiting for Larson to get his first win, I suggest looking up the results to the August race at Michigan last year.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 am 

Dear Zippy, This is the opportunity of a lifetime you've been working on your entire career. That being said, you must honor a bunch of strangers from the internet by making sure to oil down the racing line and causing the maximum percentage of airbornz. Signed, Everyone that Posted in any Daytona S...

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:43 am 

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:01 pm 

Twenty years of trying, twenty years of frustration.... ended twenty years ago today:

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:46 am 

After watching a good chunk of that truck race, Iowa needs a cup date, ASAP.

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 am 

I wish NBCSN would bring back Thursday/Saturday Night Thunder. I know I'd watch, or at least DVR it if I worked late that night.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:44 pm 

Thanks, Jeff, for sharing that information. While he wasn't a member here, I took the liberty of adding that IP to the ban list on Friday out of an abundance of caution. The last thing I want to see is Coker's shitstorm to come over here. We don't need that here, and we certainly don't need the cons...
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 81 matches ]