TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 570 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:46 pm 

They could easily get the second groove working but they don’t want pack racing so they won’t add the downforce needed. Adding downforce is cheating, and just results in foot to the floor, hug the white line boredom for the drivers I'd much prefer to watch drivers being challenged by their cars tha...

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ New Atlanta
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:26 pm 

If they ever have green flag stops tomorrow, it's gonna be a nightmare. At Daytona and Talladega you can actually get off T4 before you have to lift/brake, with a ton of room to the bottom to get out of the way. And we know even that isn't enough sometimes. So, pitting from the pack at New Atlanta w...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:10 pm 

Didn't they put SAFER barrier around this track in the fall? How the fuck do they let a wall at that angle in that section so close to the track made out of concrete? They have SAFER in other sections, I agree this part with the wall coming back should have it too. After Alonso's moment yesterday I...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:32 pm 

NASCAR on road courses is simultaneously the best and worst stuff stock car racing has to offer.

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:56 am 

Quite high

No wonder he had to go to the Haas-pital

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:32 pm 

Crap to begin with and still crap now. We were all sold that these cars will be easier to follow, meaning more chances for overtakes, yet seems like all the passes are DRS, and worse still they are easier DRS passes. Granted, it has only been two races that don't have any passing zones to begin with...

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm 

Fairly enjoyable race. I was worried that all the DRS zones would make overtaking too easy, but that wasn't the case at all. Some great battles down in the pack that went on for several laps. That's why the DRS argument is such a difficult one - there are some tracks where it is needed and others wh...

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:09 am 

Dumb ending. And Clint Bowyer is the new Jeff Burton, condoning all sorts of dumb driving yet would've complained forever if it had happened to them in their career.

Posted: Sat May 14, 2022 10:56 pm 

Herta save the best of the year:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8at1j8

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 10:53 pm 

Amazing run from Dixon. That old man can still wheel it at The Speedway with the best of them.

Anyone who says the big speeds don't matter didn't hear the crowd roar when that second 234 lap went up.

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm 

Hamilton: "There was a girl that I spoke to yesterday, who was my little inspiration, Isla, a five-year-old that's terminally ill and she said can you win the race for me tomorrow. I said I don't know if I can win the race, but I'll give it everything. So hopefully for me, that was a bit like ...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:58 pm 

Looks great for raceday though, so I’ll take this trade every time.

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:21 pm 

I don't really get the negativity on this one. Not an absolute classic, but the different tyre strategies mixed things up. A lot of overtaking. Finishing order completely different from the starting order. Win going down to the final lap. One more lap would have made it very interesting, but I enjoy...

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:26 pm 

Youtube editor version of the flight:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxngs3_4Ab5K ... sj70JzXt63

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:49 pm 

I know it's ugly, I know it's not traditional... I don't care. I'm very glad to have the HALO and the Aeroscreen in Indycar.

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:03 pm 

Crap, it's Paul Ricard next. :yuk: Hopefully they have to cancel it because the asphalt starts to melt due to record-breaking heatwave or something. Paul Ricard isn't an exciting track but last year race was quite good with Mercedes and Red Bull very closing and battling on different strategies. If...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:57 pm 

They should have one combined race each year with Truck, Xfinity, and Cup on the track together like in endurance racing with multiple classes. At 'dega so each class would race in their own pack, and the challenge would be to survive when a slower class pack was overtaken by a faster one.

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 am 

Blaney must be sweating hard about that playoff spot now. Never mind that the 2nd best guy in points all year being relegated to a 17th place championship finish shows how fucking terrible the chase is and always has been.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:53 am 

I've been hanging out for this one.

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:46 pm 

Anyone else look at the winner of this race and nothing more than the winner of this race?

If you held a gun to my head I couldn’t tell you in the correct order the last nine champions.
Page 27 of 29 [ Search found 570 matches ]