TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 568 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Indy RC (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:46 pm 

Beezle wrote:
This race needs a yellow,

In retrospect... maybe that wasn't what the race needed.

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:45 pm 

glad to see moffitt standing up for himself

but gosh damn stock car racing is fucking stupid in the year 2021

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:56 pm 

I don't want them butchering Road America just for F1

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:10 pm 

When aero wins, we all lose. And aero has a huge win streak at places like this.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:08 pm 

Forget the driving. It should be illegal to crop videos like that. It already makes me mad that they always zoom old 4:3 footage to fill 16:9 screen. And now this mobile aspect ratio shit. F1 channel is worse than Disney+.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:47 pm 

Post subject: Re: DAYTONA Xfinity & Cup
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:40 am 

God blocking is so fucking stupid

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:32 pm 

Hey guys I’ve driven in the rain before from St Louis to Memphis and all these guys need to do is not drive behind large semis that throw up a lot of spray.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm 

kimi quits

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:15 pm 

Full lap with Gasly including that little race with Bottas & Schumacher they showed the end of on the world-feed.

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:14 pm 

These cars look spectacular around here. I don't care how terrible the race is, qualifying's going to be amazing

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm 

This incident is just another product of the whole "I have the inside so it's my corner" bullshit. In an ideal world, Hamilton should have left space, Verstappen should have left space on lap 1, Stroll should have left space against Perez yesterday, every F2 driver that pulled the same shi...

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:20 pm 

Also, there's absolutely no chance this race will be decided fairly if the leader doesn't have at least a one second lead at the end. Whoever's running second is just gonna dropkick the leader, the fans will wet themselves with joy, and whatever dickheads in the booth are all gonna praise it as good...

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:04 am 

I think Harvick was the bitch there, ran the 9 up to the wall and pretty much took him out, after that he pretty much lost to the 5 on his own, but wants to blame it all on Elliott.

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:14 am 

NBC wants a fight to break out here so bad, it's funny to hear them try to disguise their disappointment when it doesn't escalate. Honestly it's refreshing to see a driver able to show frustration with another driver and try and hold them up without outright wrecking them, Elliott never fully slamme...

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 am 

Larson’s save after the slide job on Harvick was wild as hell. Can’t believe he held onto it.

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:05 am 

That package is an abomination in every possible way. The thing I hate the most about it is the draft is utterly useless. The cars can literally not go any faster even right behind someone.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:19 am 

What is unfinished? Looked pretty much finished from that SC onboard. Also, you can hate the country but still rate the track for what it delivers. It's strange to me that people are hoping for the event to fail instead of hoping the track delivers good spectacle - if not passing, at least a new cha...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:21 pm 

90% of this year "controversy" is thanks to tarmac runoffs

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:45 pm 

Not a better way for Kimi to end his carreer rather than pitting.
Page 25 of 29 [ Search found 568 matches ]