TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 568 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:31 pm 

Overtaking is overrated IMO. Thanks to DRS I haven't cared about overtaking for years. It's the battles that are interesting, whether or not they lead to an overtake (or collision). Thank you. This is the thing that most people fail to grasp. Overtaking in and of itself is not exciting, the battle ...

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:36 pm 

I uploaded another ARCA race to YouTube. The third Charlotte race from '96. There are several hard crashes in this one.

Post subject: Re: Texas (Cup/Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pm 

Here is the madlib for any xfinity races. Welcome to ______________ (speedway) for the _____________ (company you never heard of) 269. Over _________ (1-9) hundred fans have turned out to cheer on these drivers. The _________ (54, 22, 16) car looks to be the favorite. There's the green flag and Tomm...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:36 pm 

That was the lamest shit I've ever seen in my life

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 pm 

What did you all expect?

These.
Cars.
Are.
Trash.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:23 am 

blocking and slam drafting

as always, this style of racing is fucking stupid

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:20 pm 

According to the race results the last caution was for the #44 truck stopping on the front stretch. We're long past the coverage giving a shit what happens on the last lap if it's not to the leader The formula for the last lap now seems to be: "White flag brought to you by credit one bank"...

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:01 am 

Stage racing is fucking stupid.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:37 pm 

Just ordered a 3-day pass for the Music City GP weekend!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:56 am 

So, I (and my colleague Anna) had the honor to speak with Mario Andretti on my podcast yesterday. No real scoops or anything, just a nice chat about his career.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6VHaUA ... QZ2ADMkE3Q

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:48 pm 

rcrossin wrote:
Did I just see that right? They're doing 153mph laps? On a 1.5 mile banked SS? WTF

Old surface, low grip, huge tire wear. Honestly perfect facility, just needs better cars on it than this.

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:49 am 

There's a reason I was happy to see Gragson taken out from the lead before I even knew who was at fault.

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:50 am 

I know I’m coming in late here but I’m also getting wrapped up in the discourse over the shoddy coverage. We can debate the issue of showing/withholding footage all day long, but for them to not even mention that a serious accident was the reason for the race to be stopped is inexcusable IMO. It acc...

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:25 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Red and Green should never be seen...

Huh? The Castrol rallying liveries plus the Quaker State/Tecate CART livery were quite enjoyable.

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:33 am 

General Sherman?

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:36 am 

lock the thread

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:30 pm 

Nothing wrong with dirt, but you have to run dirt cars, not asphalt cars with dirt tires. This is why you've never seen one of these truck races on a heavy track with bite in it... And you never will.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 pm 

Typical of the F1 random discussion thread, full of wining

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:01 am 

My mother can't stand watching any motorsport for more than 30 seconds before feeling desperately bored. But feels like she can watch a 5 hour parade race at Monaco any time. As for me, any modern tilkedrome track that with all it's tarmac run-offs has a big giant MEH painted before anything good th...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:38 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
Mazepin might survive Tamburello, but not Tosa

He sure is a Tosa.
Page 23 of 29 [ Search found 568 matches ]