It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 568 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:54 am 

MotoKris1 wrote:
Oh my that's a lot of blood

And that destroyed the front end of Sanchez's face.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 am 

Godspeed, Ken.

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:30 am 

I will never get the "hype" around that place. It was just a bunch of straights and chicanes and a twisty bit at the end. Not exactly the greatest test for drivers. The "new" one is not Spa or Suzuka but it produces good racing. I think it's because it was different, and they ch...

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:24 pm 

Like I've said before, the racing with the new gen cars has been far better on intermediate tracks than gen 6 was, but I seem to be the only one here who can remember back that far. 15 years ago I genuinely believed the people running NASCAR were hell-bent on running the sport into the ground while ...

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:48 am 

Refresh my memory: why does NASCAR give the most unstable racing cars/trucks to the most inexperienced drivers, while the Cup guys get slower cars with better stability?

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:51 pm 

Why do we watch this again? More to the point... Why do we question why NASCAR has degraded in popularity? Speedweeks used to be something. Goody's Dash IROC ARCA Trucks Busch Cup That Friday ticket was the best one to have as you got 3 races in one day. This is just a broken shell of its former sel...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:32 am 

This is the kind of racing (and especially the finish) that NASCAR is going for. They have every reason to be delighted. As do modern fans. They'll be aiming for this approach on more tracks going forward. To me it more resembles video games and it doesn't have the appeal that other types of stock c...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:59 pm 

Drivers ok.

Page 29 of 29 [ Search found 568 matches ]