It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 186 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 am 

Found this great view of the flip:

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 pm 

That lap was stunning to watch, he absolutely nailed it. Also, I just have to say the way the car just darts into the turn 11 coming off the backstretch is insane. I can't imagine how that must feel to be driving a car that can turn that violently.

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:34 pm 

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:46 pm 

Plates worked well for the NXS race at the Brickyard a couple of years back though so I'd reserve judgement before going into full-negativity mode NASCAR fan. I've seen a lot of praise for that race. I disagree. There was more passing, but it was fucking stupid . And I can't remember the last time ...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm 

Cars that dance around in the turns from not having enough grip look fast and exciting even if they aren't as fast as the ones that are glued to the ground. Plus I'm okay with the cars being slow in the corners, as long as they have enough power to make them difficult to drive and create opportuniti...

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:24 pm 

Watch the fast lap be 229.999.

Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:23 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Calling bullshit on splitters absolves all the other whining.

Prioritize, folks.

Point taken.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:59 am 

1) lmao at the pacecar crash. God I love IndyCar. Perfect blend of entertaining pure racing and high comedy. 2) That was a very entertaining race. I enjoyed the entire thing. 3) I love how on-the-ragged-edge the cars look this year with the lower downforce. The low angle shots coming off turn 2 and ...

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:58 pm 

This might be the least excited I have ever been about a grand prix. Fuck this racetrack. It's everything that is wrong with modern racing.

Post subject: Re: 2018 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 pm 

Cold tyres + marbles. The cars look undriveable. Classic CART tbh. I was amazed when I learned they didn't even use tyre warmers. Based on DTM this year, More series *cough* F1 *cough* should be looking into banning them too, makes the racing around pitstops more exciting Cold tires are one of the ...

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:58 pm 

Hockenheim is dead to me. The races on the old fast blast through the forest may have been dull, but at least they were different and fast and beautiful and unique. Now it feels like any other generic Tilkedrome. :(

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 pm 

Everybody on Reddit is freaking out about the lack of tire warmers and how it's going to ruin racing. Has nobody ever watched any other fucking racing series on the planet that doesn't use tire warmers??? One of my favorite things about IndyCar is the struggle on cold tires on the out lap after a pi...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:23 pm 

You guys do realize that Wickens car rode over RHR car's front wheel and nose, right? It was not trying to launch itself in the air like predecessor of DW12. Exactly. Nothing to do with aero or being on a superspeedway or anything like that. I finally remembered a crash that was very similar to thi...

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 pm 

SB83 wrote:
He hates NASCAR now, so no chance.

So do most of us here, but that doesn't stop us from watching anyway.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:44 am 

This is a really cool picture.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm 

lmao at Kellett just punching it full throttle through those billboards

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:20 pm 

*slaps roof of IMS*
This bad boy can fit so many boring stock car races in it

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:04 pm 

Truck race was pretty good. Awesome to see you actually get a chance to run up front zippy, too bad you got caught up in the mess.

I didn't get a chance to watch the Cup race. Sounds like that's a good thing...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:06 am 

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:51 pm 

Fuck yeah. Just run monster trucks. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SEE MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION, BOUNTY HUNTER, AND GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAVE DIGGERRRRRR IN THE DAYTONA 500! KIDS SEATS ARE JUST 5 BUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS! WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 186 matches ]